Kirk Ferentz getting sued for being racist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Lol sure you have. I can tell you with 100% certainty that it is not a member of the Iowa staff.
It's either someone within the staff, someone really close to the staff, or someone that is trolling and making everything up. With how convincing they sound, I would take a good bet they're the second one on that list above.

Reactions: Pizzapitter

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
Brodie disagrees but doesn't provide his "insight". No one believes you, homeboy.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
https://www.thehawkeye.com/sports/2...nvestigation-of-iowa-hawkeye-football-program

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/n...0/top-michigan-state-attorney-steps/34772887/

https://www.freep.com/story/news/lo...-state-university-william-strampel/590146002/

"Zayko's resignation comes as two board members — Dianne Byrum and Brian Mosallam — told the Free Press she should leave. They say Zayko knew about complaints against Strampel and Nassar and never brought them to the attention of the board, whom she regularly briefed on issues."

"The three attorneys assigned to the Iowa investigation are Hayley Hanson, Demetrius Peterson and Kristine Zayko."

I thought some in this thread would find this interesting. It was already talked about, but it's confirmed that one of the lawyers Iowa hired was the head attorney for MSU during the Nassar case, who helped Nassar cover up his sexual assaults against 100+ young women. TERRIFIC choice Iowa. Well done.

Brodie0

Apr 1, 2020
I've been waiting for some ex player to say specifically that any of these accusations are not true. Waiting..........

Even James Daniels and Jordan Lomax (both black players who have spoken out) admitted that some of the stories coming out are not true. I highly doubt any of them are going to call out one of their former teammates by name.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
He knows it's an Iowa staff member. I heard Barnes or Copeland FWIW

Can you give me some background on this Jade I keep hearing about in this thread? I'm only seeming to get bits and pieces.

Brodie0

Apr 1, 2020
@Brodie0 has the chance to prove you wrong as he claims, but he refuses. Wonder why that is?

How am I supposed to do that? By outing the person running the account? If you want to believe that an Iowa staff member is running that account, and that the biggest internet troll in the state of Iowa has a “source” that knows who it is, you are so naive and gullible it’s almost pathetic.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
How am I supposed to do that? By outing the person running the account? If you want to believe that an Iowa staff member is running that account, and that the biggest internet troll in the state of Iowa has a “source” that knows who it is, you are so naive and gullible it’s almost pathetic.

Are you saying you know who's running that account?

tyrelrobert

Oct 18, 2006
West Des Moines,IA
@Brodie0 has the chance to prove you wrong as he claims, but he refuses. Wonder why that is?

76yo.gif

Reactions: Stewo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron