"Playing for Iowa Football was a living nightmare"

Remo Gaggi

Aug 28, 2018
Nice try to change the subject

I'll ask for the 7th time: what statement(s) about Brian Ferentz make you believe he should be fired? It looks like you want him fired just because he's bad at his job and nothing to do with racial discrimination
Don't let him off the hook, Twins!

Reactions: kcbob79clone

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
That's the most damning thing I've heard yet
It's right on par with some of the allegations DJK and Wadley had, however this guy isn't being thrown under the bus by Iowa fans claiming he has it out for Kirk and the staff, or that this guy has character issues.

There are some clear themes that have been presented to the public and are still being shared. Flemming's story somewhat validates some of both DJK and Wadley's stories. Not their entire stories, but bits and pieces.

Overall, not good. Not good at all.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
BLM is going to want the Parrot Hok logo removed from everything. Permanently. Like Chris Columbus, the confederate flag and racists statues, it has to go,
What a stupid post.

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009

The comments section on Rob's original tweet is a gold mine of Hawkeye stupidity. People seriously think Rob's involved with a conspiracy of helping Robert Greene get these testimonies from former players. Hawkeye fans are absolutely losing it.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
The comments section on Rob's original tweet is a gold mine of Hawkeye stupidity. People seriously think Rob's involved with a conspiracy of helping Robert Greene get these testimonies from former players. Hawkeye fans are absolutely losing it.

Robert Green is helping victims here. Not sure why he is getting attacked

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Uh oh, you got jmb out with that one!!! Take back the joke!!
Sure conflating a real movement that has real social meaning and making a joke about Herky totally equivalent.

Gitwitit

Dec 31, 2008
Robert Green is helping victims here. Not sure why he is getting attacked
Why him? If you are suffering PTSD why would you go to a consultant who specializes in business management services? I'm trying to connect the dots here as to why he would be involved. If I were in Wadley or Flemings shoes, I'd have gone to an attorney first.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Why him? If you are suffering PTSD why would you go to a consultant who specializes in business management services? I'm trying to connect the dots here as to why he would be involved. If I were in Wadley or Flemings shoes, I'd have gone to an attorney first.

it sounds like they trust him, he's qualified and appears to be a good person

Why would Iowa hire Larry Nassar's attorney to head the "investigation"?

Brodie0

Apr 1, 2020

Most of Wadley’s statement is BS:

- He got yelled at by Brian because he parked in the coaches parking lot.

- The quote he attributed to Kirk in the press conference is completely fabricated.

- He wasn’t forced to drink shakes, he downed them voluntarily because he routinely showed up to weigh-in 8+ pounds underweight.

- Kirk didn’t deactivate his meal card, it was a glitch in the computer system that happened to a lot of players from time to time.

It’s very unfortunate that Akrum and a few other players have decided to hijack the movement that was focused on promoting real change in the program.

I have no idea what you are talking about with the Nassar stuff and assume that too is made up.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019

- The quote he attributed to Kirk in the press conference is completely fabricated.

- He wasn’t forced to drink shakes, he downed them voluntarily because he routinely showed up to weigh-in 8+ pounds underweight.

- Kirk didn’t deactivate his meal card, it was a glitch in the computer system that happened to a lot of players from time to time.

It’s very unfortunate that Akrum and a few other players have decided to hijack the movement that was focused on promoting real change in the program.

I have no idea what you are talking about with the Nassar stuff and assume that too is made up.
You seem to know a whole lot about this Jade

cyclone4L

Jun 30, 2013

- Imagine screaming at your star player for where he parked his car.
- No it's not
- Sounds like he was "forced" to me
- BS. It was off for longer than a "glitch"

It's laughable that you guys support the "movement" and bash anyone who takes the stand.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny

It's not made up. Kristine Zayko is one of the three people running the case

#SportsIsNotAGame #SportsIsAllBusiness

Dear #NCAA, #IowaFootball, #KirkFerentz, #BrianFerentz you must feel like the #athletes and their families are some type of joke. Because your #Indpendent investigation would be cast on #BeavisAndButthead if people lives weren't ruined or scarred by those you're "investigating"

Who- The people you hired to investigate has never contacted us or our clients that went to Iowa that actually played for the people there and no longer there. The three attorneys assigned to the Iowa investigation are Hayley Hanson, Demetrius Peterson and Kristine Zayko. She spent 20 years as in-house counsel at Michigan State.

What- You hired a group with someone who spent 20 years as counsel at #MichiganState where they have set records on misconduct and shielding of administration for their mistreatment/ rape etc of their students and student athletes.
#MichiganStateUnivesity overseen by the #NCAA has set the record for most rapes ever reported by a university on its annual #CleryAct report.

There were 933 reports of rape and 137 reports of fondling attributed to #Nassar in 2018 on non-campus property and 13 reports of rape and five reports of fondling on campus property. There were also several people who reported assaults by Nassar who couldn't recall the number of incidents, MSU's report says. There were five individuals reporting at least one count of rape and one individual reporting at least one count of fondling on campus and 26 individuals reporting at least one count of rape (with two individuals reporting at least one count of rape at two separate non-campus locations), totaling 28 reported incidents of rape; and seven individuals reporting at least one count of fondling at non-campus properties. All under the privy and recent resignation of Ms. Zayko from Michigan State.

When- did you think it was a good idea #GaryBarta to hire a group that has no knowledge of #football or it's #culture? Having a counsel that was at Michigan State University during the entire #LarryNassar fiasco that lead to paying a historic $4.5 million fine to the U.S. #DepartmentofEducation after fumbling its response to the sexual abuse of hundreds of athletes.

Ms. Zayko was front and center of the most massive sexual abuse scandals in higher education. After she resigned #MSU is still facing a torrent of lawsuits accusing officials of disregarding sexual assault by Nassar, that reached a $500 million settlement last year with more than 300 of his victims who attended Michigan State. More than 100 women are still suing the university, which has sought to dismiss their claims.

Where- is this independent investigation taking place. We have released names to local and #national #Media. We have publicly released statements. We have not heard a word as a group or individually from this you group you want the world to take what they report #BackToYou seriously?

Why- #GaryBarta #KirkFirentz #BrianFerentz #iowaFootball. Do you think that it's ok to mentally and physically abuse, disparage and dismiss the Black Athletes while smiling as you lie to their families at the same time. Is that why you hired a group to shield you like #MichiganState was shielded? Is that the price they have to pay In return of generating millions and billions of dollars for you, #UniversityOfIowa and the State? That type of behavior was supposed to cease in 1863. Do you think you're the only person that has competent representation and attorneys who don't know a sham and scape goat #PRStunt when when they see one? This is appears to be the third in a row. The first was when #KirkFerentz sent out the #StudentAthletes to speak instead of #ChrisDoyle or #BrianFerentz. That was the decision of the #HC and supported by the #AD

How- #TheirVoicesWillBeHeard despite what you do or will not do in terms of being forthright and honest with those you've destroyed or the public at large.What we do know the resolution will not come from what you say. You've said nothing positive while operating as divisive and destructive to those that made your privilege and enabled your #systemicracism in the #IowaFootball program. If the only way the true justice will be served is by the victims and I share their truths,stories, post to every future #recruit and their families for as many of the next upcoming #recruitment cycles that it takes. Making sure they never fall for or anyone who asks them to believe or move in the direction of those that tell them #TrustTheProcess. That phrase was built and implemented for guys like #KirkFerentz #BrianFerentz #ChrisDoyle etc.... A system built for you off of them. It has to be when you have one #RoseBowl appearance and loss in 21 years, yet you payed the the strength coach 800k a year, the most in college football that produced what? #AfricanAmerican #athletes broken minds and bodies. Then so be it. I strongly advise you don't take this tactic for a joke. Some of your previous counterparts had abrupt retirements as well. It was not by accident, nor was it for the reasons the told the world.

Next released statement will be on Monday June 29, 2020
of Mr. Akrum Wadley

#IowaHawkeyes 5th All time leading Rusher/ 4th in Td's

#TrustTheFacts #NotTheProcess #KirkFerentz or #Iowa

#ThePlayersRep
Educate,Empower,Protect
pre-postgame.com

https://www.hawkcentral.com/story/s...le-brian-ferentz/3260752001/#SportsIsNotAGame #SportsIsAllBusiness

Brodie0

Apr 1, 2020
- Imagine screaming at your star player for where he parked his car.
- No it's not
- Sounds like he was "forced" to me
- BS. It was off for longer than a "glitch"

It's laughable that you guys support the "movement" and bash anyone who takes the stand.

- Imagine screaming at a player for not following team rules? What blasphemy. I’m sure that’s never been done before.
- Yes, it was. Kirk was very complimentary of Akrum in the Bowl presser and never made the quote that was attributed to him.
- The strength and conditioning staff started making guys weigh in 2x a week to prevent guys like Akrum from trying to cheat the system by chugging shakes before weigh-in.
- Oh? How long was Akrum’s meal plan off for?

Pointing out that there are multiple lies or embellishments in a story is not “bashing.”

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
- Imagine screaming at a player for not following team rules? What blasphemy. I’m sure that’s never been done before.
- Yes, it was. Kirk was very complimentary of Akrum in the Bowl presser and never made the quote that was attributed to him.
- The strength and conditioning staff started making guys weigh in 2x a week to prevent guys like Akrum from trying to cheat the system by chugging shakes before weigh-in.
- Oh? How long was Akrum’s meal plan off for?

Pointing out that there are multiple lies or embellishments in a story is not “bashing.”
Imagine treating players differently due to the color of their skin, or the hometown they grew up in, or a learning disorder they may have.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron