"Playing for Iowa Football was a living nightmare"

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Quit being so obtuse. I listed the 4 people yesterday that I think lack credibility right now and you even responded to it.

Anyone else would obviously be considered credible.

I'm not asking who's not credible, I'm asking who is.

So who is credible that said something that deserves Brian to lose his job?

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
More from Canzeri:

believe me I said plenty of good things about coaches I didn’t like. You knew if you said otherwise your future would be effected. You suppressed a lot but I don’t know much about him trying to get his brother to go so I can’t comment on that.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Iowa fans response (he's white)

You wanted to transfer because you weren't coddled and given what you wanted kiddo. Grow up and realize you have to work for what you get. Akrum was a beliggerent and disrespectful overgrown child railing with unsubstantiated claims. All he did was blame the university, the coaches and the fans for his self inflicted problems. Try for once being a grown man and accepting accountability. Y'all are a disgrace to the university and it's history. Stop begging and pleading for media play.

knowlesjam

Oct 21, 2012
Papillion, NE
Eickholt > Howe
Why are you (and hawk fans) so afraid of change? KF is a lifetime 8-5 (just below) coach and just above .500 in bowl games. Given the amount of BIG $'s, finding an up and coming coach that is more in tune with the times seems like a no-brainer. Maybe that's the problem...you (and hawk fans) don't want to change yourselves.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Why are you (and hawk fans) so afraid of change? KF is a lifetime 8-5 (just below) coach and just above .500 in bowl games. Given the amount of BIG $'s, finding an up and coming coach that is more in tune with the times seems like a no-brainer. Maybe that's the problem...you (and hawk fans) don't want to change yourselves.
My Hawkeye best friend told me he doesn't give a crap if Kirk is the head coach. He does not want Brian as the next head coach and Kirk only has 5 or less years left most likely.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Let's not berate some of those guys for not commenting. Given the situation, I can understand if some Iowa posters don't want to comment on the situation at this time.

All of them but iahawks were commenting on the situation a lot until the last few days

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
All of them but iahawks were commenting on the situation a lot until the last few days
Yeah I don't think TRYHARDER was defending much of anything though. iahawks hasn't posted in forever it feels like. Brodie fell off the face of the earth.

Reactions: kcbob79clone

Remo Gaggi

Aug 28, 2018
Afraid they might get the second coming of Frank Laturbur or Bob Comings. Now, those were the days!

Reactions: BigD

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
Most of them want a KF statue put up so that antifa can tear it down

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron