"Playing for Iowa Football was a living nightmare"

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
I think I have only tried to discard 4 people in this entire ordeal and they are DJK, Rob Howe, Akrum Wadley and his mother.

I have not tried to discard anyone, other than the 4 people most vocal in their criticisms of Kirk.

DeereClone

Nov 16, 2009
They literally lost their top remaining recruit yesterday to Utah and they were heavily favored to land him before all this

What’s that have to do with racism and caring about the well-being of the Iowa players? You know, since that’s what this is all about.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
I'd love to know where this "Wadley begged Iowa to offer his brother" narrative started
It literally started from the JadeDFW Twitter account. The first time Wadley came out, that was the first comment made by that burner. It has to be a coach.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
BF and Wallace, you already knew that.

You don't think Kirk should be fired? He took away Wadley's meal card, 7 former players have accused him of racial discrimination and he's in charge of a racist program. Lol cmon man put your Fandom aside and think of the student athletes

TrianglePlace

May 13, 2020
I didn't attack anyone. He literally has 60 other former players defending him. Why wouldn't I find him credible? I honestly feel bad for him. That type of abuse has to be tough to deal with

Delete the part of my post that you are responding to that contradicts a big part of Wadley's statement. Smart move.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Delete the part of my post that you are responding to that contradicts a big part of Wadley's statement. Smart move.
I'm positive you could find James Daniels tweets praising Kirk and Iowa, and yet he was the one who first shone light onto all of this..

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
James never said he regretted playing for Iowa.
Good God dude. Can you ever make a rebuttal that isn't predicated on the least important thing?? James Daniels was the first one to tweet that caught everyone's attention to this issue. He said there are major major problems within the program, but nope that's all okay because he didn't say he regretted playing there. My goodness.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
What comes down first: the photo of Wadley or the sign that says "WHITER PEOPLE MAKE BETTER HAWKEYES"?

TrianglePlace

May 13, 2020
Good God dude. Can you ever make a rebuttal that isn't predicated on the least important thing?? James Daniels was the first one to tweet that caught everyone's attention to this issue. He said there are major major problems within the program, but nope that's all okay because he didn't say he regretted playing there. My goodness.

Can't you see that there are certain players (DJK and Wadley) that are completely hypocritical and talking out of both sides of their mouths? Those guys aren't credible.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Can't you see that there are certain players (DJK and Wadley) that are completely hypocritical and talking out of both sides of their mouths? Those guys aren't credible.

Not sure why Wadley would be lumped in with someone who Kirk let play while using drugs. That's not fair to Akrum and I'm not sure why his credibility would be in question. He never got in any trouble at Iowa that I'm aware of

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
I think it's interesting, yes. I also don't know what was going through their heads during those times, and frankly neither do you or anyone else. Wadley having past tweets showing some of the good times at Iowa does not refute his claims that there were horrible times there.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Not sure why Wadley would be lumped in with someone who Kirk let play while using drugs. That's not fair to Akrum and I'm not sure why his credibility would be in question. He never got in any trouble at Iowa that I'm aware of
He obviously did something bad enough to get his food privileges taken away...