Kirk Ferentz getting sued for being racist

Status
Not open for further replies.

CRcyclone6

Bookie
Dec 27, 2007
Cedar Rapids
That's absolutely true. I understand why there is disbelief. Sports fandom is a powerful thing. There are just so many players recounting incidents, though. Sharing their stories about how they felt at the time they experienced it, and now. This is so much more than a few disgruntled backups who didn't get play time. The sheer number of reports should make any Hawk fan really think twice before going on the defensive for the football program.

Agree 100%. I just don't get why it took for all of this to happen to get players, even after their time, to speak out.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Who was that racist congressmen that people in the NW portion of the state kept putting in office again and again. And that dude was not shy about his views when it came to white supremecy..

Former assistant strength coach under Doyle. Coach King IIRC

Remo Gaggi

Aug 28, 2018
Meatheads like Doyle and bad cops have something in common. Heavy steroid use combined with pumping iron. Makes you say and do really dumb things.

Reactions: mj4cy

nfrine

Mar 31, 2006
Nearby
Meatheads like Doyle and bad cops have something in common. Heavy steroid use combined with pumping iron. Makes you say and do really dumb things.
Easy there Remo. If that's true, we have a lot of weight lifters on CF (thinking of the Hok trolls, of course).

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
It's tough to take the guy seriously.
I mean he went to court over landscaping with neighbors and is playing the "I wasnt aware" card with his players.

He's just trying to save his job at this point

Status
Not open for further replies.