Kirk Ferentz getting sued for being racist

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigman38

SuperFanatic
Jul 27, 2010
Council Bluffs, IA
Reactions: Rural

mitchforcy

Dec 1, 2009
Honestly wouldn’t be surprised if Ferentz resigns over this. Leadership starts at the top.

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
Ferentz already put out a statement. I could see once the National media gets a hold of it, it could get ugly if a reporter tries to dig into this.

Bigman38

SuperFanatic
Jul 27, 2010
Council Bluffs, IA
Ferentz already put out a statement. I could see once the National media gets a hold of it, it could get ugly if a reporter tries to dig into this.

The first part of the second sentence is bad and should have been caught by someone before release. Racism from leaders in your program is your job to control, not on the players. It’s also a bad look when you lead with blaming the players over not keeping it internal.

Reactions: CapnCy

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
The first part of the second sentence is bad and should have been caught by someone before release. Racism from leaders in your program is your job to control, not on the players.
Pretty much “I wish they would’ve talked to me so this didn’t go public and we could’ve swept it under the rug”

ISUAlum2002

Apr 11, 2006
Toon Town, IA
Go read Leistikow’s twitter feed it has all the tweets. Tell me what Daniels mother said in them?

Or blindly follow CyTwins bs troll job. That always ends well.

It's probably about time to shut up about this for now with Ferentz getting a statement out there just a bit ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.