Kirk Ferentz getting sued for being racist

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBear

Apr 23, 2020
I know. Kirk is an amazing human being. One of the best, bar none.
CyTwins has a habit of reading things that aren’t actually printed and then jumps to conclusions that prove out wrong. This why this thread is so entertaining. Just like last week and his feigned “disgust” of how Iowa does Season Ticket renewals. That also ended up being completely wrong.

What troll job will he be pulling next week?

May 18, 2020
CyTwins has a habit of reading things that aren’t actually printed and then jumps to conclusions that prove out wrong. This why this thread is so entertaining. Just like last week and his feigned “disgust” of how Iowa does Season Ticket renewals. That also ended up being completely wrong.

What troll job will he be pulling next week?
That's why I can't believe he hasn't been banned yet. He must know the people that run this site.....or maybe he really is Jamie Pollard.

Brandon

Feb 6, 2014
Blocking Jeff was very smart. I hope he gets his mental problems fixed.

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
Yep. He seems to jump to Cytwins' defense A LOT. I don't really give much attention to those that can't think for themselves.

You gotta wonder just how many of them are Twins Alt accounts. I mean he mistakenly quoted his own post and graded is an A+ this week, when he forgot to log in first.

TheBear

Apr 23, 2020
You gotta wonder just how many of them are Twins Alt accounts. I mean he mistakenly quoted his own post and graded is an A+ this week, when he forgot to log in first.

CyTwins is the living Sybil of the clone fan base.

TheBear

Apr 23, 2020
It sounds like he's the biggest problem with the culture issues within their program

There it is again, CyTwins reads things that aren’t there and his minions hail him for it.

Last edited:

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I shouldn't be surprised Doyle or Ferentz haven't released a statement yet with how bad their PR Department is but the longer they remain silent the worse it looks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron