Kirk Ferentz getting sued for being racist

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.
Status
Not open for further replies.

STC061693

Apr 23, 2020
Whoa, that's going to be a big issue for the hoks this year. I wouldn't blame anyone from transferring if the coaches are showing that they just don't care at all. Fits the entitled dirt bag culture over there for sure.
Lol that’s coming out of the moth of a clown fan?! Priceless.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Lol that’s coming out of the moth of a clown fan?! Priceless.
*mouth. And maybe see the idiocy in the other's post and realize that screaming "no you're stupid", makes both of you stupid? Both programs have good cultures. Why? They're coached by incredible gentlemen.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
That Iowa’s coaches don’t care and treat their players like garbage.
To Twin's discretion, don't you find it at least a little bit ironic that the day after Hankins was vocal on instagram Kirk and Iowa came out publicly to talk about the issues?

STC061693

Apr 23, 2020
To Twin's discretion, don't you find it at least a little bit ironic that the day after Hankins was vocal on instagram Kirk and Iowa came out publicly to talk about the issues?
If that’s the case why would it be just Hankins making these statements that would make them come out and say stuff.

Pringles

Jun 15, 2019
Pl
Who's better than him? He was a shoe in to be a captain until all of this
please tell me who was the captains since you know before the team even voted.. there is four typically, Golston, Brandon Smith, Smith Marsette. Alaric jackson.. I may be wrong on Who is the captains but it’d bet big money all those guys get more votes then Matt Hankins. But congrats you turned a kid who was upset about national news into an anti Kirk and Iowa Hawkeye topic..

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Pl

please tell me who was the captains since you know before the team even voted.. there is four typically, Golston, Brandon Smith, Smith Marsette. Alaric jackson.. I may be wrong on Who is the captains but it’d bet big money all those guys get more votes then Matt Hankins. But congrats you turned a kid who was upset about national news into an anti Kirk and Iowa Hawkeye topic..

I thought Kirk did the two offensive two defensive player thing at captains. You never answered me, if Hankins isn't it best defensive player who is?

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
But congrats you turned a kid who was upset about national news into an anti Kirk and Iowa Hawkeye topic..
Do you think your stories have helped Kirk's reputation?
Alright all he did was ask everson, satterfield their stories and ask others on the team what they had heard.. it was really quick everson wasn’t telling the truth but there was zero proof on everson to say he is guilty.. Ferentz suspended him right away but the university couldn’t kick him out.. so he got to keep staying in his dorm.. it looks bad after the fact.. but I’ll say everson 100% raped her.. satterfield did not, maybe took advantage of a situation we have all been in, a drunk girl wanting it..

Status
Not open for further replies.