Kirk Ferentz getting sued for being racist

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
Thanks Cat. I have this account here and an account on HR with the exact same Handle. I can only keep track of one email and password. How's the self loathing and projection going?

It’s going great, thanks for asking.

The world is crazy, right now. But, at least I know at the end of the day I would never think of registering over and over on a site of a team I don’t like to argue with cy twins.

Par for the course though, I’m attracting the ire of yet another multi handle guy. He seems to be angry, though. I don’t know what prompts hawk fans like him to continue to come here to seek approval.

but at least his anger towards me keeps him from breaking down emotionally like legend and Benj and yeah buddy and, well you know the group of your fellow hawk fans that wake up in the morning and immediately log in to cyclone fanatic to see how twins can troll their sole reason for living, and spend hours upon hours of their days here. I mean I could never imagine spending time on hawk boards, let alone making it a second career like you guys have here.

But if it keeps your fam safe, it seems like it’s a somewhat healthy choice.

How’s your attempts to spend time actually participating in life going these days?

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
Also, if you have a family, i would stop stalking this jeff guy on the internet and ridiculing him on how he abandoned his family, and pay more attention to your own family. Instead of obsessing over internet forum posters, twat Stevens.
Also, if you have a family, i would stop stalking this jeff guy on the internet and ridiculing him on how he abandoned his family, and pay more attention to your own family. Instead of obsessing over internet forum posters, twat Stevens.

so this handle is going to be your edgy one, huh?

you obviously have it all together.

Hawkmi

Oct 9, 2013
It’s going great, thanks for asking.

The world is crazy, right now. But, at least I know at the end of the day I would never think of registering over and over on a site of a team I don’t like to argue with cy twins.

Par for the course though, I’m attracting the ire of yet another multi handle guy. He seems to be angry, though. I don’t know what prompts hawk fans like him to continue to come here to seek approval.

but at least his anger towards me keeps him from breaking down emotionally like legend and Benj and yeah buddy and, well you know the group of your fellow hawk fans that wake up in the morning and immediately log in to cyclone fanatic to see how twins can troll their sole reason for living, and spend hours upon hours of their days here. I mean I could never imagine spending time on hawk boards, let alone making it a second career like you guys have here.

But if it keeps your fam safe, it seems like it’s a somewhat healthy choice.

How’s your attempts to spend time actually participating in life going these days?
Please point out the multiple handles that I've had.

adjl

Jun 13, 2019
Please point out the multiple handles that I've had.
I know you often mock me with gifs, especially when I go overboard, but I enjoy having you around, even if you’re on the wrong side. Always good for a laugh.

Reactions: aobie

CyclonesRock

Jan 1, 2018
Iowa
Cat used to always accuse me of being this Jeff. Evidently moved his target to you. I finally blocked him and am way better off for it. He's probably about to get banned again. Unless things have changed he is yet to ever contribute anything constructive. Just rants and raves. Maybe with all that's going on they will cut the Internet at the halfway house.

Nice try. If you actually blocked him, how would you know he is calling someone Jeff?

Pathetic!

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
Nice try. If you actually blocked him, how would you know he is calling someone Jeff?

Pathetic!
Don't be so obtuse. You click the button at the bottom to see what is being talked about. That guy is a lunatic and you know it.

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
For sure? My source has said all along he didn't think he would transfer but nothing confirmed

Why don't you just start a thread for every Iowa player and them potentially transferring. I mean there is that potential with every player and until they actually graduate it will always remain a possibility.

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
It was really a matter of when, not if cases were going to hit student athletes with them going back to campus as Barta said. Hopefully this doesn't spread any further within the ISU student athletes.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Why don't you just start a thread for every Iowa player and them potentially transferring. I mean there is that potential with every player and until they actually graduate it will always remain a possibility.

There's other Iowa players considering transferring? Who? Hankins is the only one I know of

Status
Not open for further replies.