Kirk Ferentz getting sued for being racist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
There are no rumors because it is all a lie some random internet troll is propagating. If I were to claim my sources are telling me Brock Purdy is thinking about transferring, that doesn’t all of a sudden mean that there are rumors that Purdy might transfer.

Kind of like a little weasely insecure loser pretending their in a prestigious grad school to try to impress a bunch of people that he seeks approval from?

you mean lies like that? Can you comprehend what a complete and total loser in life any guy that would do something like that has to be?

and don’t you agree “Brodie?”

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
Covid crazy strikes again.
Cat used to always accuse me of being this Jeff. Evidently moved his target to you. I finally blocked him and am way better off for it. He's probably about to get banned again. Unless things have changed he is yet to ever contribute anything constructive. Just rants and raves. Maybe with all that's going on they will cut the Internet at the halfway house.

Brodie0

Apr 1, 2020
Kind of like a little weasely insecure loser pretending their in a prestigious grad school to try to impress a bunch of people that he seeks approval from?

you mean lies like that? Can you comprehend what a complete and total loser in life any guy that would do something like that has to be?

and don’t you agree “Brodie?”

I agree, anyone who lies about attending a prestigious grad school is a total loser. Fortunately, I have done no such thing, so I’m not sure why you are ranting and raving at me like a lunatic.

Oh, and by the way - it’s they’re.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
I agree, anyone who lies about attending a prestigious grad school is a total loser. Fortunately, I have done no such thing, so I’m not sure why you are ranting and raving at me like a lunatic.

Oh, and by the way - it’s they’re.

Thanks for the correction. And what grad school did you attend?

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
Cat used to always accuse me of being this Jeff. Evidently moved his target to you. I finally blocked him and am way better off for it. He's probably about to get banned again. Unless things have changed he is yet to ever contribute anything constructive. Just rants and raves. Maybe with all that's going on they will cut the Internet at the halfway house.

Imagine thinking anyone that flies to a website of a team they don’t root for, to let them know how little they care, thinks they offer anything of value.

Hawkmi

Oct 9, 2013
why did you give up your family to show cyclone fans how they act, Jeff?

I would think a persons kids would be the most important thing in the world to them. Not you, Jeff. You chose fansites to troll cyclone fans instead of being a father.

it’s good they have a positive male in their life that cares about them now after being neglected by you for so long.
tenor.gif

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
Imagine being a person who accuses someone on the internet of having no life and abandoning their family, and then proceeds to follow that person that has no life of their every post on a sports forum and ridicule them, try to prove them wrong, and basically obsess over them.

That's you twat stevens.
LOLOLOLOLOLOL

So what was your last user name on a site of a team you don’t even like?

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
You're jeff's long lost brother because as much as you accuse him of being pathetic, no life, abandoning his family you're right there with him. You follow him, ridicule him, argue with him. Your life must be full!! Twat steven, you are Jeff's relation. Twat jeff 2 stevens

It’s good to see you care about me almost as little as you care about Iowa State.

but why won’t you answer a simple question? What was your previous name on here? just one of them, you don’t have to give the whole list, buddy?

and someone that continues to come back to a site of a team he doesn’t root for to get approval, shouldn’t really cast stones.

actually, here’s your chance to really show me. Of your true rivals, what is your screen name on those sites?

May 27, 2020
It’s good to see you care about me almost as little as you care about Iowa State.

but why won’t you answer a simple question? What was your previous name on here? just one of them, you don’t have to give the whole list, buddy?

and someone that continues to come back to a site of a team he doesn’t root for to get approval, shouldn’t really cast stones.

actually, here’s your chance to really show me. Of your true rivals, what is your screen name on those sites?
Hahahahahahaha cant come with anything but a previous screen name post.

JEFF'S LONG LOST BROTHER, TWAT STEVENS

And i never asked anyone for approval, guy. LOL

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
Hahahahahahaha cant come with anything but a previous screen name post.

JEFF'S LONG LOST BROTHER, TWAT STEVENS

And i never asked anyone for approval, guy. LOL

You're a sad parody of your past names here. Nothing even remotely interesting about you. Every time you have re registered for this site, it’s to get approval for the only thing you have in your life, your hawk fandom. What year did you graduate from Iowa?

At least your boy has his mental and family issues that make his lies entertaining.

You’ve just been broken. Twins actually broke you, and you’re afraid of him.

that’s so sad.

Hawkmi

Oct 9, 2013
Good to see you. Glad you’re here with this account.
Thanks Cat. I have this account here and an account on HR with the exact same Handle. I can only keep track of one email and password. How's the self loathing and projection going?

Status
Not open for further replies.