Iowa Football Recruiting

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

TheBear

Apr 23, 2020
Life and conversations exist off of message boards and social media Jeff. (If that is your real name)

No I am not named Jeff. Sure life takes place outside of message boards but is it real easy to say things occur that may not actually take place just to fit a narrative. I mean clone fans refuse to acknowledge on this site anything that is contrary to the myths they believe. Why should I take at face value they aren’t making things up that can’t be verified?

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
I meant the program is awful. They weren't awful last year, but not nearly as good as their record. They played nobody until Penn State and played 1 good game. Overrated. We would have beaten them.
I mean our program is awful too then, historically speaking. You can look at their record that way but it's not their fault they played the schedule they did, and when given the task in playing a good team, they beat them. They then played @ Wisky and @ Iowa and lost, who were both good teams. They then went and beat Auburn. Could we have beaten them? Absolutely, but you're giving them zero credit.

Hawkmi

Oct 9, 2013
when you care more about the party than the game, then yes, tend to lose to teams worse than you. It happens all the time in bowl games. Especially when you draw an awful Big 10 West program.
You're trying really hard, but it's just not the same. You're just not him.
5469a52cbd9d35b3141bdbed6cda0e221b6c32b8r1-320-224_00.gif

Reactions: TrianglePlace

Brandon

Feb 6, 2014
I mean our program is awful too then, historically speaking. You can look at their record that way but it's not their fault they played the schedule they did, and when given the task in playing a good team, they beat them. They then played @ Wisky and @ Iowa and lost, who were both good teams. They then went and beat Auburn. Could we have beaten them? Absolutely, but you're giving them zero credit.

If we went 10-2 with a weak schedule I'd still have a chubby.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
No I am not named Jeff. Sure life takes place outside of message boards but is it real easy to say things occur that may not actually take place just to fit a narrative. I mean clone fans refuse to acknowledge on this site anything that is contrary to the myths they believe. Why should I take at face value they aren’t making things up that can’t be verified?
You're picking out a few Cyclone fans and generalizing us all based on their beliefs. If you don't think there are idiot Hawkeye fans just like there are idiot Cyclone fans, then you're just as blinded as they are.

Hawkmi

Oct 9, 2013
You're picking out a few Cyclone fans and generalizing us all based on their beliefs. If you don't think there are idiot Hawkeye fans just like there are idiot Cyclone fans, then you're just as blinded as they are.
hG-1bNAymC-lOMsFMK68bN-XHubh82tF0IxMIQx4H32J8PQbPGEechrJ-GAByNs6q32GrHfWk0BydQj1xNN--kEvcDP6LXh0jCzencwKtvjQ7gEDbjYX0jB-nw

SouthernCy

Sep 8, 2019
Iowa hasn't had a good back since Greene. It's wild how poorly they recruit the RB and WR position
Over 10 years, pretty crazy. But you can have below average backs running behind their great lines and they will look above average