Kirk Ferentz getting sued for being racist

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2020
Is anybody going to acknowledge how pathetically desperate legend is that he went back through the forum to dig up old posts.

Jesus you really have him shook.

and he still doesn’t give a single **** about the state of Black America, he was just mad that Kirk looked bad in this scenario.

what a joke
Here comes another temper tantrum.....

Reactions: TrianglePlace

Crookedhatkid

May 14, 2018
I am in the camp of never wanting to see a “potential transfer” thread. I know sports are gone but...woof. Also Matt Hankins is a guy whose name I don’t know if I have heard in probably 2 years from Iowa media. And that time it was because he was getting pulled from a Purdue game for getting worked. Let’s put this thread out to pasture with Old Yeller.

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
I could literally find out today what Matt is doing. But...I don't GAF.

May 7, 2020
I expect a big drop in recruiting for the TOE. It makes me sick to me sick to think there are actually coaches who don't really care about their players. They only met because of the controversy started on social media and as a reaction to CMC. We are so fortunate to have a such a great coach and person here. He truly cares about his football family.

Reactions: cyfan21

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
I expect a big drop in recruiting for the TOE. It makes me sick to me sick to think there are actually coaches who don't really care about their players. They only met because of the controversy started on social media and as a reaction to CMC. We are so fortunate to have a such a great coach and person here. He truly cares about his football family.
C'mon man we don't know for 100% certainty that the Iowa football team didn't speak with one another. We know they didn't make a public statement but that doesn't mean Kirk and Co. don't care about their players. Let's not use this situation to talk down one program.

Reactions: Clarence Butthorn

May 7, 2020
C'mon man we don't know for 100% certainty that the Iowa football team didn't speak with one another. We know they didn't make a public statement but that doesn't mean Kirk and Co. don't care about their players. Let's not use this situation to talk down one program.
Hankins said it, not me.

Status
Not open for further replies.