The Two Powerhouse Football Conferences

May 18, 2020
Countdown clocks are reserved for #SuperBowl
"Those guys think they're so f***ing smart" - says Campbell after they come out of a rain delay with a trick play that led to a touchdown. Yep....he definitely wasn't trying to pull-out all the stops to win that game. LOL!!! Too bad those guys out east are smart.....like really smart. Silly clones! Tricks are for kids.

Reactions: Clarence Butthorn

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
"Those guys think they're so f***ing smart" - says Campbell after they come out of a rain delay with a trick play that led to a touchdown. Yep....he definitely wasn't trying to pull-out all the stops to win that game. LOL!!! Too bad those guys out east are smart.....like really smart. Silly clones! Tricks are for kids.

LOL, let me guess, you also believe Campbell was staring down the Iowa bench after that pass. You Hawkeye fans are a delusional bunch.

May 18, 2020
LOL, let me guess, you also believe Campbell was staring down the Iowa bench after that pass. You Hawkeye fans are a delusional bunch.
Maybe Randy Peterson can share the video replay with you. He was requesting it (via twitter) so he could get a better look at the holding call, that sooooo many clone fans feel cost them the game. Talk about delusional. LOL!!!

Reactions: Clarence Butthorn

stevoskin

Jan 24, 2016
I guess I’m not pointing out the obvious here, but if you scroll down a little further in the link, Iowa’s Sagarin rating is higher than every team in the B12 except Oklahoma so...maybe the B12 is a couple points higher rated than the B1G West, but then we can all agree that Iowa is better than everyone in the B12 except Oklahoma no?

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I guess I’m not pointing out the obvious here, but if you scroll down a little further in the link, Iowa’s Sagarin rating is higher than every team in the B12 except Oklahoma so...maybe the B12 is a couple points higher rated than the B1G West, but then we can all agree that Iowa is better than everyone in the B12 except Oklahoma no?

There are two top dogs in CFB: the Big 12 and the SEC

Lemmiwinks

Aug 31, 2018
Ankeny
Yikes, had to look that one up again. Definitely fired up.

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018
Does Barta have like naked photos of the conference bigwigs or what? I ask because EIU just released their 2023 and 2024 schedules.
2023 Schedule

Sept. 2 Utah State
Sept. 9 at Iowa State (Iowa Corn Cy-Hawk Series)
Sept. 16 Western Michigan
Sept. 23 Purdue (FW)
Sept. 30 at Wisconsin
Oct. 7 Rutgers (HC)
Oct. 14 at Northwestern
Oct. 21 Michigan State
Oct. 28 at Penn State
Nov. 4 Minnesota
Nov. 11 Open
Nov. 18 Illinois
Nov. 24 at Nebraska

2024 Schedule

Aug. 31 Illinois State
Sept. 7 Iowa State (Iowa Corn Cy-Hawk Series)
Sept. 14 Troy
Sept. 28 at Purdue
Oct. 5 Northwestern (HC)
Oct. 12 at Rutgers
Oct. 19 at Illinois
Oct. 26 Maryland (FW)
Nov. 2 at Indiana
Nov. 9 Open
Nov. 16 at Minnesota
Nov. 23 Wisconsin
Nov. 29 Nebraska

In 2023 they miss both Mich and OSU, and in 2024 they miss Mich, P. St, Mich. St. and OSU. I would love to see an ISU schedule where we missed, just one year, OU, Texas and say OSU.

From 2021 through 2024 Iowa plays Penn St. twice, and once each of Mich. OSU and Mich. St. So in 4 seasons they will have played those four teams a total number of five times.

The Big 10 West, the gift that keeps on giving.

Last edited: