Barta Extended!

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

TheBear

Apr 23, 2020
It kinda answers the question of a tree falling in the forest making a noise if no one is there. Is a person still douchey if everyone has him on ignore?

Tough couple of hours for CyTwins. First he gets smacked around by Barta and then isu loses a recruit.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I'd hope so, as you seem deeply concerned about Iowa Hawkeye fans seats at Kinnick in this pandemic. By the way you are reacting to this I wonder if you feel this might be the biggest tragedy during this pandemic? I mean the shock and horror of this would be crazy if an Iowa fan was actually forced to move 5 seats over from one year to the next because of this pandemic.

Lol yikes

TheBear

Apr 23, 2020
The Barta Backpedal

So when CW asked if people were at risk of losing tickets and Barta responded with “that’s not accurate” you took this as “backpedaling”. I guess all the steps he then outlined that had taken place since early March to show how inaccurate clone fans are looking at this doesn’t count either.

isu’s 7-6 football season was awesome, 12-20 in MBB was even better and now how clone fans interpret Iowa’s season ticket policies as “disgusting” are just a few examples of the alternative reality clone fans are comfortable living within.

Question, do you all need special goggles to get to your “alternative reality” or do you just follow CyTwins’ lead?

Last edited:

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
So when CW asked if people were at risk of losing tickets and Barta responded with “that’s not accurate” you took this as “backpedaling”. I guess all the steps he then outlined that had taken place since early March to show how inaccurate clone fans are looking at this doesn’t count either.

isu’s 7-6 football season was awesome, 12-20 in MBB was even better and know how clone fans interpret Iowa’s season ticket policies as “disgusting” are just a few examples of the alternative reality clone fans are comfortable living within.

Question, do you all need special goggles to get to your “alternative reality” or do you just follow CyTwins’ lead?

This is what Twins does. He hammers on something for so long, that other ISU fans beleive his narrative. He operates a lot like people do in political arenas. Think of Rush Limbaugh or Bill Maher, they just keep hammering you with disinformation until their followers just believe the narrative. The far left and right in this country have been doing this type of thing for a long, long time, and so had @CyTwins

TheBear

Apr 23, 2020
People think for themselves. You really overestimate my importance on here lol

You create the “alternative reality” the rest of the isu fan base lives by.

How many posts are you going to have today about Goodson?

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
People think for themselves. You really overestimate my importance on here lol

I think of you like I think of political hacks, don't confuse that with thinking you are important. Political hacks are a bane, they create disinformation by telling lies and 1/2 truths.

TheBear

Apr 23, 2020
I think of you like I think of political hacks, don't confuse that with thinking you are important. Political hacks are a bane, they create disinformation by telling lies and 1/2 truths.

CyTwins has his own alternative reality in which life takes place. Too bad for him and the clone fans that follow him along like a little puppy, it never matches up with what the rest of the world is seeing. But at least it is good for some laughs. The lengths they are willing to go to is truly amazing.

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO

isu’s 7-6 football season was awesome, 12-20 in MBB was even better and know how clone fans interpret Iowa’s season ticket policies as “disgusting” are just a few examples of the alternative reality clone fans are comfortable living within.

This is what Twins does. He hammers on something for so long, that other ISU fans beleive his narrative. He operates a lot like people do in political arenas. Think of Rush Limbaugh or Bill Maher, they just keep hammering you with disinformation until their followers just believe the narrative. The far left and right in this country have been doing this type of thing for a long, long time, and so had @CyTwins

It's too easy with some of you guys

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny

I'm not creating any disinformation on this subject but OK