Barta Extended!

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
Just weird they don't know about losing your seats or not yet. That's just an obvious and right thing to do

There are way too many issues right now in the this world. I know too many who are really suffering financially and health wise to care about rich Iowa fans seats at Kinnick. I am certainly not shocked over your fake concern for rich Iowa fans though, just so you can run this troll.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
There are way too many issues right now in the this world. I know too many who are really suffering financially and health wise to care about rich Iowa fans seats at Kinnick. I am certainly not shocked over your fake concern for rich Iowa fans though, just so you can run this troll.

Rich Iowa fans seats?

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
I know people who aren't rich that have good seats at Kinnick

I'd hope so, as you seem deeply concerned about Iowa Hawkeye fans seats at Kinnick in this pandemic. By the way you are reacting to this I wonder if you feel this might be the biggest tragedy during this pandemic? I mean the shock and horror of this would be crazy if an Iowa fan was actually forced to move 5 seats over from one year to the next because of this pandemic.

TheBear

Apr 23, 2020
What schools have said you're at risk for losing your seats if you don't renew besides Iowa? I haven't heard of any
Iowa isn’t saying your are at risk. Nothing is different today than it was 2 or 10 years ago.

adjl

Jun 13, 2019
Iowa isn’t saying your are at risk. Nothing is different today than it was 2 or 10 years ago.
I heard Barta was waiting to see what Pollard would do. He has no clue what to do so he needs guidance from a great AD. I get it.

TheBear

Apr 23, 2020
CyTwins slapped around by Barta on KXNO. How “disgusting” was that beat down?

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Ross P just asked Barta what changes he thinks there could be in the general college sports landscape, and he responded by saying "wow, that's a curveball."

Oof

TheBear

Apr 23, 2020
Lol what are you talking about? Pollard said before they released any official statement that you weren't at risk to lose your seats. Iowa's AD told the register they have fielded calls on the subject and if you don't renew you can lose your seats

WRONGO. Barta slaps around CyTwins.

TheBear

Apr 23, 2020
Why is Iowa using the same policy they always have been using during a global pandemic? That's shady as hell

Barta confirms Iowa has been making changes to the policy to keep Iowa fans interests protected. CyTwins smoked again.

TheBear

Apr 23, 2020
Pollard is guaranteeing you won't lose your seats if you don't feel comfortable going to games this year. Barta isn't. That's a scumbag move

Yikes this has to hurt CyTwins when Barta smacks him around so badly.

Throw the damn towel.

Last edited:

TheBear

Apr 23, 2020
You thought I was trolling yesterday when in reality I was correct. Pollard and Barta are handling the situation completely different

"What about fans who are uncomfortable attending games in 2020 but want to return in 2021?
Henderson said the university has fielded many such calls.

Fans who fall into this category will receive points credit for a year of purchase for 2020 (three points in the priority system Iowa uses for seat selections), provided they return in 2021.

However, there is no guarantee that your 2019 seats would be available in 2021."

Negatory. CyTwins couldn’t be more wrong..

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Why did I hit "show ignored content?"

7 straight quotes to someone else that has him blocked too. That's disturbing.

TheBear

Apr 23, 2020
Why did I hit "show ignored content?"

7 straight quotes to someone else that has him blocked too. That's disturbing.

Thank god you are here to defend CyTwins. Does anyone think CyTwins would have only posted 7 times had he been validated?

7 pages maybe.