Ezra Miller Enters Transfer Portal

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
There are plenty of people who could afford a $1,000 Prada purse but would still want to know the price. It's one of those silly cliches like "any publicity is good publicity" that's just not true.

And no, I'm not one of them.
Go down to Hillsboro Beach, Wellington, Admiral's Cove, Fisher Island, in south Florida. That's real money.

yowza

Jun 2, 2016
Might have something to do with Iowa trying to sweep his mental health issues under the rug.... Ezra claiming that Iowa tailored his reason for "quitting football" is definitely not a great look for Iowa.

Iowa had a guard take time away for mental health issues a few years back and he ended up coming back. Not sure how or why this one is different, other than a different person.

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
{peaks head in}

For the record, Iowa/Midwest (except Chicago) Rich and Wealthy people, are much much different than coastal or European/Middle East rich people. Its why Burberry and Prada and LV stores don't have price tags on anything. Because, yes, if you have to ask, you can't afford it. It's also seen kind of trashy to have to ask.
Bourgeoisie.

Cyfern

Sep 26, 2019
Iowa had a guard take time away for mental health issues a few years back and he ended up coming back. Not sure how or why this one is different, other than a different person.
I don't recall the Iowa kid, but Iowa State had a kid do the same thing about the same time.. Anxiety and depression. He came back and did fine.

Cyfern

Sep 26, 2019
I don't recall the Iowa kid, but Iowa State had a kid do the same thing about the same time.. Anxiety and depression. He came back and did fine.
ISU's Jacob Gannon left briefly and returned. It happens.

Hawkmi

Oct 9, 2013
Maybe, JUST.......maybe that's because mental illness's don't exist in a vacuum, and aren't mutually exclusive......

Reactions: FatNTired

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
The suckage of this thread was bound to happen.

Wherever Ezra ends up, best of luck to him.