The Mandalorian (with Spoilers)

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

SCNCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 11, 2009
La Fox, IL
I just finished Season 2 of Clone Wars. Despite that series’ many flaws, thus far that character is one of the bright spots. Glad they’re working her in.

It starts to get better. Are you watching in chronological order? If not, you can find a list online.

I think starting in season 3 or 4, each episodes follows a small story arch (2-4 episodes per arch). The earlier seasons jump back and forth to those Arch's.

BuffettClone

Jul 7, 2012
She appeared in Star Wars Rebels and looked to be in her young adult years. Rebels taking place shortly before A New Hope. There's also a scene at the end of the series where she appears with Sabine to go and find Ezera. However, it hasn't been told what happened after that scene; hopefully we get a little story of what happened after Rebels.

So she's likely not as old as I would have guessed, but I'm not very knowledgeable on the whole Star Wars timeline.

SCNCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 11, 2009
La Fox, IL
So she's likely not as old as I would have guessed, but I'm not very knowledgeable on the whole Star Wars timeline.

In the Clone wars, she's definitely in her teens, maybe mid-teens. If you recall from the movies, Jedi start their training as young children.

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
In the Clone wars, she's definitely in her teens, maybe mid-teens. If you recall from the movies, Jedi start their training as young children.

Correct. I think she's actually 12 or 13 when Clone Wars starts. She'd be in her mid-40s, and she's one of the best fighters we've ever seen with a lightsaber in her hands.

mramseyISU

Nov 8, 2006
Waterloo, IA
Correct. I think she's actually 12 or 13 when Clone Wars starts. She'd be in her mid-40s, and she's one of the best fighters we've ever seen with a lightsaber in her hands.
The other thing with this is do we really know what the lifespan of a Togruta is? I don’t know if that has ever been established. 45 years old might be middle aged but maybe not if the live over 100 years.

michaelrr1

Mar 30, 2006
WDM
Visit site
The other thing with this is do we really know what the lifespan of a Togruta is? I don’t know if that has ever been established. 45 years old might be middle aged but maybe not if the live over 100 years.

"Togruta had an average lifespan of 82 standard years. Those who were keenly attuned to the Force could live up to 200. At any rate, individuals past the age of 95 were considered to have reached an age worthy of veneration. Natural signs of ageing in Togruta included the loss of teeth, appearance of deep lines, wrinkles and dark blemishes on the skin. Old Togruta would experience a decline in many cognitive processes, though if their lekku were undamaged, they largely retained their sharp minds until death."

https://swfanon.fandom.com/wiki/Togruta_(Jedi_Renaissance)

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
I saw online earlier this morning a number of people were not happy with Rosario Dawson being cast as Ahsoka Tano, believing it should have gone to Ashley Eckstein. While I can understand the sentiment, there has to be a realization that there is a difference between voice acting, what Ashley does, and regular acting, which, if her IMDB page is any indication, she hasn't done with any regularity in more than a decade.

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
I saw online earlier this morning a number of people were not happy with Rosario Dawson being cast as Ahsoka Tano, believing it should have gone to Ashley Eckstein. While I can understand the sentiment, there has to be a realization that there is a difference between voice acting, what Ashley does, and regular acting, which, if her IMDB page is any indication, she hasn't done with any regularity in more than a decade.

Ashley is also extremely short which creates some extra problems. She'll do great as Ahsoka, and I would have loved to see Ashley do it because of continuity, you can't pass on somebody like Rosario Dawson if she's really excited about it.

State43

Nov 22, 2010
Omaha, NE
I wonder with Ezra and Sabine's fate still unknown if they make a cameo of some sort as well. Can't wait for season 2.

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
Just started this today, glad to see they kept the ineptness of the stormtroopers the same.
If you haven't watched the whole thing yet just wait, it gets better.