Tough day for EIU hoops hopes

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
He took Iowa from the dumpster fire that was Lickliter and had them in the NCAA tournament 5 out of the last 7 years after he got the ship righted. Plus he has been more successful than Prohm has been with his own players the last 3 years.
Fran has had one more successful season in the last 3 years. You don't get to crown a coach as better for having one better season than another coach in a span of 3 years.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
He took Iowa from the dumpster fire that was Lickliter and had them in the NCAA tournament 5 out of the last 7 years after he got the ship righted. Plus he has been more successful than Prohm has been with his own players the last 3 years.
Are you stuttering or repeating things?

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
But I asked about round of 32

If they don't they should. I mean getting to the round of 32 > Winning a conference tournament, then hanging a banner for that and then hanging a banner for getting bounce first round of the NCAA tournament.

Crookedhatkid

May 14, 2018
If they don't they should. I mean getting to the round of 32 > Winning a conference tournament, then hanging a banner for that and then hanging a banner for getting bounce first round of the NCAA tournament.

Yeah. You are right and Iowa athletics department is wrong round of 32 appearances are a much bigger deal than conference tourney championships. Here let me help you,...
[email protected]

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
Yeah. You are right and Iowa athletics department is wrong round of 32 appearances are a much bigger deal than conference tourney championships. Here let me help you,...
[email protected]

Every game in the NCAA tournament is > conference tournament title. Are you telling me you wouldn't trade the conference tournament title for a win over OSU and a shot at playing for the sweet 16?

Crookedhatkid

May 14, 2018
Every game in the NCAA tournament is > conference tournament title. Are you telling me you wouldn't trade the conference tournament title for a win over OSU and a shot at playing for the sweet 16?

I am telling you that if you tell me I lose the next game by 6 for sure then I take the experience of an amazing 3 days in KC and winning. I understand you can’t really understand how fun that is because of Fran.

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
I am telling you that if you tell me I lose the next game by 6 for sure then I take the experience of an amazing 3 days in KC and winning. I understand you can’t really understand how fun that is because of Fran.

At least you prefaced it with "3 days in KC". I mean who wouldn't give up their left nut to spend "3 days in KC". LOLOLOL.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
[email protected]
Fran's bonus for a B1G tournament title is more than it would be reaching the round of 32, 16, 8, ties the Final Four, and more than winning B1G coach of the year, and National coach of the year.
Tournament titles don't matter though.

Reactions: Acylum

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
Fran's bonus for a B1G tournament title is more than it would be reaching the round of 32, 16, 8, ties the Final Four, and more than winning B1G coach of the year, and National coach of the year.
Tournament titles don't matter though.

So you are saying that Gary Barta and his contracts determine anything? LOL man, even Hawk fans know that Barta is an idiot when it comes to contracts.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
So you are saying that Gary Barta and his contracts determine anything? LOL man, even Hawk fans know that Barta is an idiot when it comes to contracts.
Where are the Iowa fans you are playing tummy sticks with in the recruiting thread? Almost everyone believes frangaret has underachieved with the time he has there...except for frangaret, a felon, and you. Kudos.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Iowa fans are so bitter that even Prohm on the hot seat can go out and get Harris who is a better transfer than Fran has ever landed

Reactions: WalkingCY

Hawkmi

Oct 9, 2013
Sorry. The normal Iowa fans are not the good ones like you
source.gif

Reactions: CyTwins

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
Iowa fans are so bitter that even Prohm on the hot seat can go out and get Harris who is a better transfer than Fran has ever landed
And there it is......I wondered how long it was going to take you to start bragging about transfers. You were 0 for about 30 but finally landed the guy you wanted all along. Now let's hear how you just added the next Russell Westbrook.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
And there it is......I wondered how long it was going to take you to start bragging about transfers. You were 0 for about 30 but finally landed the guy you wanted all along. Now let's hear how you just added the next Russell Westbrook.
upload_2020-4-27_21-4-46.jpeg