Next Week

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

every_yard

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 25, 2006
Our players aren't going to give up. Our coaches aren't going to quit. Let's not quit on this team either. I'm still fired up for next week to see what this team can do. It's senior day. Show up and show this team what they mean to you.

Reactions: Balrog and dustinal

CYCLONE STATE

Dec 8, 2007
Clive
Our players aren't going to give up. Our coaches aren't going to quit. Let's not quit on this team either. I'm still fired up for next week to see what this team can do. It's senior day. Show up and show this team what they mean to you.
What he said. Good post.

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
Hope we play the first half tough or the weather will drive even some die hards home early. Halftime will be about 6:45.

MontyBurns

Jan 27, 2008
Hope we play the first half tough or the weather will drive even some die hards home early. Halftime will be about 6:45.

Supposed to be sunny with a high of 43 next Saturday. I wish the game was at 1PM, sunshine can make games like that pretty nice.

If it ends up cold, windy, and a blowout in the second half, Jamie should go through the stands and personally thank all of us fans who are still there.

Last edited:

SeattleClone

Aug 15, 2006
Supposed to be sunny with a high of 43 next Saturday. I wish the game was at 1PM, sunshine can make games like that pretty nice.

Yeah, if that forecast holds true, we can at least say we had tailgating weather as good as could be expected for every game this year. That's a positive.

On another note, anyone at the basketball game catch the KCCI drive home forecast with MrsWx? Thanks for the shout-out to "all you Cyclone Fanatics"! :notworthy:

4429 mcc

Aug 29, 2007
Wall Street
I've come to believe that all my past failure and frustration were actually laying the foundation for the understandings that have created the new level of living I now enjoy.
Tony Robbins

anthony_robbins_picture.jpg