The Fran fade

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
You want to vouch for the family of every kid that puts on a Cyclone jersey. Not the kids fault.

You like to add stuff don't you? Besides not being very bright. I said I always cheer for kids with good, honest upbringings and families. You seem to be getting defensive by a pretty standard statement.

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
You like to add stuff don't you? Besides not being very bright. I said I always cheer for kids with good, honest upbringings and families. You seem to be getting defensive by a pretty standard statement.
And I always cheer for good kids regardless.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Sure. The Clones have the market cornered on good kids.

Man you have some problems. Did I say that? Nope. You need to not plant so many oats, so you have real points on arguments. But those were three very good kids right there and you said you always cheer for good kids. Which means you cheered for at least three ISU guys. Georges was a good kid, but you guys would tug your balls so much about him that several of you almost castrated yourselves

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
I see a kid working his ass off. Glad he's on my team. Any videos of Rasir Bolton working that hard?
He was talking about his Dad. Comprehend much? Luca deserves the fruits of his labor. His dad is a tool.

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
He was talking about his Dad. Comprehend much? Luca deserves the fruits of his labor. His dad is a tool.
I know exactly what he was talking about. Do you comprehend? He said "he always cheers for kids with good, honest upbringings and families". How do you take that? He determines what he thinks about or if he "cheers" for a kid based on his family. I think that's very shortsighted. My point is that I'm more concerned about the kid than I am his family. Lot's of great kids and players have come from all types of upbringings and backgrounds. On the other hand, plenty of douche bag kids have come from great families. Do you determine if you like a player or "cheer" for him based on his family?

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
I know exactly what he was talking about. Do you comprehend? He said "he always cheers for kids with good, honest upbringings and families". How do you take that? He determines what he thinks about or if he "cheers" for a kid based on his family. I think that's very shortsighted. My point is that I'm more concerned about the kid than I am his family. Lot's of great kids and players have come from all types of upbringings and backgrounds. On the other hand, plenty of douche bag kids have come from great families. Do you determine if you like a player or "cheer" for him based on his family?
Luka is a hard working kid.

Frank is the worst kind of parent. He is thief and he is making a spectacle of himself. Luka is forced to share the spot light he has earned so frank can get the “redemption” he craves. Frank should stfu, sit down and enjoy games instead of being court jester to frangaret.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I know exactly what he was talking about. Do you comprehend? He said "he always cheers for kids with good, honest upbringings and families". How do you take that? He determines what he thinks about or if he "cheers" for a kid based on his family. I think that's very shortsighted.

When did I ever say that?

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
Luka is a hard working kid.

Frank is the worst kind of parent. He is thief and he is making a spectacle of himself. Luka is forced to share the spot light he has earned so frank can get the “redemption” he craves. Frank should stfu, sit down and enjoy games instead of being court jester to frangaret.
So at least we can agree that kids and their parents should be judged separately?

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
His uniform, mostly.

I hate Frank Garza, Jordan B., and the whole McCaffrey clan. I used to hate Duke players but they are only there for 1 year so what's the point?

Truth is, I really don't GAF about any of them.

Help Support Us

Become a patron