Pemsl enters transfer portal

Gitwitit

Dec 31, 2008
Wieskamp shot 42% from the field this year. 34% from 3. 1.6 assists and 1.6 turnovers by per game
Weiskamp plays defense and rebounds. Your sole focus is on scoring. Bolton scores, but not efficiently. He is able to get the the ft line which is his saving Grace.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Assuming 12 active players per roster, 26 out of 120 players made all conference or honorable mention in the Big 12; that is 22%. Same metrics for the Big Ten means 12% of players we recognized. It's not rocket science. It's easier to make honorable mention in the Big 12.

So you're mad at Big Ten coaches? Got it

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
At PSU, Bolton averaged 1.5 assists per game and 2.6 turnovers a game, so the good news is that.... although this year wasn't good at all from this perspective.... it was an improvement over his freshman year at PSU! He was still a turnover machine, but at least his assists went up a bit.

Gitwitit

Dec 31, 2008
So you're mad at Big Ten coaches? Got it
I'm not mad. When nearly 1/4 your league is recognized for at least honorable mention, it's a joke. It's a participation award. It holds water for you though, not surprisingly.

Gitwitit

Dec 31, 2008
At PSU, Bolton averaged 1.5 assists per game and 2.6 turnovers a game, so the good news is that.... although this year wasn't good at all from this perspective.... it was an improvement over his freshman year at PSU! He was still a turnover machine, but at least his assists went up a bit.
His playing time went up. Easy to get garbage time stats on a 20 loss team.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I'm not mad. When nearly 1/4 your league is recognized for at least honorable mention, it's a joke. It's a participation award. It holds water for you though, not surprisingly.

At least one Big 12 coach thought Bolton was an All Conference player. No Big 10 coach thought that about Frederick. Simple as that

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Fredrick's stats btw... 48% FG, 46% from 3, 2.8 assists per game and 1.3 turnovers per game.

All of those numbers destroy Bolton's, but I'm the crazy one to think I'd slightly lean towards Fredrick over Bolton on my top 5 in the state team??? Okay, whatever.

Would we take a transfer right now that shot 46% from 3 with an assist to turnover ratio greater than 2 to 1?? Of course we would, but we wouldn't have a shot because there would be blue bloods after him.

Reactions: Gitwitit

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
At least one Big 12 coach thought Bolton was an All Conference player. No Big 10 coach thought that about Frederick. Simple as that

That's a dumb statement, and you should be smart enough to know it. Who cares if ONE Big 12 coach voted for Bolton? Maybe he had a good game against that coach in one game this year? Dumb.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Fredrick's stats btw... 48% FG, 46% from 3, 2.8 assists per game and 1.3 turnovers per game.

All of those numbers destroy Bolton's, but I'm the crazy one to think I'd slightly lean towards Fredrick over Bolton on my top 5 in the state team??? Okay, whatever.

Would we take a transfer right now that shot 46% from 3 with an assist to turnover ratio greater than 2 to 1?? Of course we would, but we wouldn't have a shot because there would be blue bloods after him.

Frederick is soft. Physically and mentally. That's the part you're not getting. There's a reason he was a walk on

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
That's a dumb statement, and you should be smart enough to know it. Who cares if ONE Big 12 coach voted for Bolton? Maybe he had a good game against that coach in one game this year? Dumb.

Which coach would that have been? Hall of famer Lon Kruger? He was really good against them one game. That's some pretty high praise!

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Which coach would that have been? Hall of famer Lon Kruger? He was really good against them one game. That's some pretty high praise!

I've disputed every single one of your arguments tonight about Fredrick vs Bolton. You just keep digging yourself a deeper and deeper hole.

I mean look at you... you're down to subjective statements like "well Bolton is tougher mentally and physically though!". Really? How do you figure, and how do you measure that? CJ is PLENTY tough for me, and he's not a turnover machine, and is a sharp shooter.

You LOVE stats CyTwins when comparing Bolton and Wiggs, but you don't like them when comparing Bolton and Fredrick for some reason? When it comes to Bolton vs Fredrick all you have is..... "yeah, but I think Bolton is tougher, so there.".

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I've disputed every single one of your arguments tonight about Fredrick vs Bolton. You just keep digging yourself a deeper and deeper hole.

I mean look at you... you're down to subjective statements like "well Bolton is tougher mentally and physically though!". Really? How do you figure, and how do you measure that? CJ is PLENTY tough for me, and he's not a turnover machine, and is a sharp shooter.

You LOVE stats CyTwins when comparing Bolton and Wiggs, but you don't like them when comparing Bolton and Fredrick for some reason? When it comes to Bolton vs Fredrick all you have is..... "yeah, but I think Bolton is tougher, so there.".

Fredrick whines about officiating and missed a month due to a low ankle sprain. Lol cmon man

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Fredrick whines about officiating and missed a month due to a low ankle sprain. Lol cmon man

Every player whines about officiating. And at ISU Prohm would have just played him through his injury and then he would have transferred out because of that fact after the season. Ouch, doesn't it hurt losing arguments like this over and over again??

Reactions: Gitwitit

Gitwitit

Dec 31, 2008

Stop with facts and measurables.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you

CJ a beast.