Pemsl enters transfer portal

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

dafarmer

Mar 17, 2012
SW Iowa
I think Fred will have 4 scholarship players after the transfer portal is closed. Mind you, only 1 is a P5 ability player. Huck the Fuskers :):)

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018
The kid had talent, but injuries really have killed his game and lack of development.
Comparing him as a freshman to Garza and there was no comparison, one looked like a promising big man and the other looked like a stiff. Strange how it all turned out.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
The kid had talent, but injuries really have killed his game and lack of development.
Comparing him as a freshman to Garza and there was no comparison, one looked like a promising big man and the other looked like a stiff. Strange how it all turned out.

If he wouldn't have been beat up in the ISU student section by that wiry freshman, who knows if he could have developed into a lottery pick.

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018
If he wouldn't have been beat up in the ISU student section by that wiry freshman, who knows if he could have developed into a lottery pick.

Guys I am not saying he was a lottery pick or anything like that. But as a freshman I really thought he would develop into a solid low post player. His game that year, before the knee injuries reminded me a lot of Fizer and a couple of other ISU bigs. I'm not talking running the floor, but he was a solid rebounder, and was doing the grunt work at the block. Get him the ball on the block and let him go to work. Hell, I thought at the time he was going to develop into the best big man in the state, it didn't happen, but he looked very promising as a freshman.

twojman

Jun 1, 2006
Clive
Flame away but ISU needs some of his attitude on the team. He's not afraid to mix it up. I'll take him and the dude from Drake if he has a mean streak too. They may not play a ton but that type of attitude is needed in Ames.

ISU is so darn soft it is pathetic.

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
Flame away but ISU needs some of his attitude on the team. He's not afraid to mix it up. I'll take him and the dude from Drake if he has a mean streak too. They may not play a ton but that type of attitude is needed in Ames.

The guy from Drake would play 20+ minutes for us. Pemsl is a hard pass.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny

The last thing we need is a fake tough guy lol

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Pemsl is a goon.... we don't need a goon. A guy that only goes in to start fights with the opposing teams' best players to try to get them kicked out. That's BS.

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009
Pemsl is a goon.... we don't need a goon. A guy that only goes in to start fights with the opposing teams' best players to try to get them kicked out. That's BS.

Yeah, we need guys with skill that are hard nosed. We don't need a goon.