The Fran fade

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
You're right we will never know. Shooting is like hitting in baseball. Sometimes it takes one game to get back into the swing of things. Joe might've had one good game and been normal again.

If we know anything about Fran we know he always has his guys playing to their true abilities at the end of the season

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
If we know anything about Fran we know he always has his guys playing to their true abilities at the end of the season
Again, we'll never know what was going to happen with Iowa's season. I would say they would've lost in the second round of their conference tournament and the second round of the NCAA tournament.

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
You're right we will never know. Shooting is like hitting in baseball. Sometimes it takes one game to get back into the swing of things. Joe might've had one good game and been normal again.
Makes me think of baseball too. Get's in between your ears and you have to learn to battle thru it.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Makes me think of baseball too. Get's in between your ears and you have to learn to battle thru it.
The only thing you can do is get in the cage as much as you can (or in Joe's case a gym), and just try and figure it out on your own.

Maybe Joe should've done more shooting on his own and less rebounding for his girlfriend. (kidding!)

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Cordell Pemsl is in the transfer portal. I don't know where else to put that so there ya go.

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
Not Prohm's fault he went through a slump. Nobody's to blame
I heard that he spent last summer in a yard contest with his neighbor and wasted all of his time on his grass rather than scouting and working hard.