Niang versus Jok

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
And Georges continues to live in yours. The whole rent free comeback sure is really original.

Huh? I was just responding to what seems like a completely random, out-of-the-blue post by a guy who graduated ISU years ago. Very weird.

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
First off, it'd be an NBA team against, I'm not sure what to call it. Secondly, those two are always going at it good naturedly.

Reactions: LindenCy

CloneGuy8

Mar 20, 2017
Huh? I was just responding to what seems like a completely random, out-of-the-blue post by a guy who graduated ISU years ago. Very weird.
It all started when Iowa players publicly mocked Obi for winning player of the year. Then the Barstool Dayton account pushed back at Iowa, and the ISU Barstool account started joining in. Then Jorbo started going at it with them and ISU fans, then Georges jumped in going at it with him and Iowa fans. And so on. Another stupid chapter in CyHawk twitter.

Reactions: Kurttr and Cytown12

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
It all started when Iowa players publicly mocked Obi for winning player of the year. Then the Barstool Dayton account pushed back at Iowa, and the ISU Barstool account started joining in. Then Jorbo started going at it with them and ISU fans, then Georges jumped in going at it with him and Iowa fans. And so on. Another stupid chapter in CyHawk twitter.

Ugh. Why I don't do social media.

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
I wonder how long until Monte is outearning every Iowa pro player combined. Then add in Halli.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
First off, it'd be an NBA team against, I'm not sure what to call it. Secondly, those two are always going at it good naturedly.
Lol ISU would absolutely destroy them. Iowa probably wants to play just to in some weird way try to get noticed by NBA guys.

CoKane

Oct 26, 2013
Cedar Rapids
He was indirectly responding to some bad Jor-Bo trash talk. They were twitter fighting earlier

Beyerball

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
Texas
They should play a fund raising game for COVID..that and it would be utterly fun to watch ISU destroy whatever Iowa throws out there...and it wouldn’t be close.

heck Deonte Burton would score 30 alone.

Cytown12

Mar 11, 2012
Des Moines,IA
Umm he was responding to Bohannons Twitter post...you know the only thing he can be proud about winning in his college career is a few games against Iowa St

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton

It all started with a Jorbo tweet. So you may want to re-evaluate who posted something out of the blue.

DurangoCy

Jul 5, 2010
Durango, CO
Ugh. Why I don't do social media.

You do have the most replies to this thread. FYI - Our players are excellent fishermen.

melvin_ejim.jpg

Reactions: Acylum