Random Thoughts 14: I can see clearly now 2020 edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

stormchaser2014

Mar 12, 2012
Wisconsin
Maybe we can fall under this category:

"and services necessary for maintaining the safety, sanitation and essential operation of a residence"

Like today, we had to take out a couple trees for an emergency new septic system for a family of 4.

Also if we get storms that cause a lot of tree damage, we have to go do that.

Last edited:

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.

"and services necessary for maintaining the safety, sanitation and essential operation of a residence"

Like today, we had to take out a couple trees for an emergency new septic system for a family of 4.

How long is it on for? People are wondering why Gov. Reynolds doesn't shut iowa down on the non-essentials. They apparently don't realize that you do that and you stop the tractors and you now are possibly raising havoc with Iowa's largest industry and there is no such thing as a one year issue. One bad year eats up 3-4 years.

stormchaser2014

Mar 12, 2012
Wisconsin
How long is it on for? People are wondering why Gov. Reynolds doesn't shut iowa down on the non-essentials. They apparently don't realize that you do that and you stop the tractors and you now are possibly raising havoc with Iowa's largest industry and there is no such thing as a one year issue. One bad year eats up 3-4 years.
30 days.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
I think my mom's might be from somewhere around there. It's in remarkable shape too
They updated them every few years. The one currently for sale on store shelves is vastly different from mine because it incorporates most of the modern inventions that weren't in every kitchen in 1976 - microwaves, deep fat fryers, insta pots, etc. It's been a while, but most of us had a crock pot if I remember correctly.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Just saw what the ocho was broadcasting the last three days. Good golly we have had people pent up and bored.

Anything I saw on there was better than what I usually see on the ESPN channels so win win.

Yesterday they apparently had 'dog' stuff for National Puppy Day and I was sad to have missed it.

• Agree
Reactions: wxman1

stormchaser2014

Mar 12, 2012
Wisconsin
n. Critical trades. Building and Construction Tradesmen and Tradeswomen, and other trades including but not limited to plumbers, electricians, carpenters, laborers, sheet metal, iron workers, masonry, pipe trades, fabricators, finishers, exterminators, pesticide application, cleaning and janitorial staff for commercial and governmental properties, security staff, operating engineers, HVAC, painting, moving and relocation services, forestry and arborists, and other service providers who provide services that are necessary to maintaining the safety, sanitation, and essential operation of residences, Essential Activities, Essential Governmental Functions, and Essential Businesses and Operations.

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
Any time I've tried playing, I can never follow along with the first rules, and then all of the sub-rules just get more confusing. Then everyone seems to have a different name for each subset of sub rules.

DH loves Euchre and so do our best couple friends. We'd be a perfect foursome if I had any clue how to play.

• Friendly
Reactions: SCyclone

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
I swear there are people out there that put the dumbest unfunny crap out there and people have to share that crap on facebook all day long.

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids

Also if we get storms that cause a lot of tree damage, we have to go do that.

If the vet can stay open you should be able to as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Help Support Us

Become a patron