Status
Not open for further replies.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Made stir fry tonight from scratch. Wife said she had to run to the store and asked if I could start it. Found out that starting meant finishing it.

• Funny
Reactions: NWICY

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
We drove a 2 hour round trip to see MIL today. We stood outside the window and talked to her on the phone (Lew usually goes down weekly for supper). We wanted to leave our spare car there. Their normal source of transportation is on a "must work" basis and MIL is on oxygen, so we left the funcyze car there for Lew's sister (MIL's caregiver) to use when they need supplies, etc. We're more worried about his mom than we are about my father because there is a more casual attitude in their home regarding contagion, etc. My father is in an assisted living (private apartment, group meals) but they now have dragons guarding the door.

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
So will we get some good posts? I wish there was some type of an award show on I like your award show commentary.

You want a rant?
I don't have a rant...but a story. I bought 3 employees of Kum and Go Mega Millions tonight when I bought my own and my 26 ounce Natty Ice for personal use...later. I thanked them for working and being brave. What the F*&k would we do without Caseys or Jerk and Squirt? God Bless them....seriously. Stay thirsty and sanatized. I can't imagine the jerks and phobeaphobes our food industry must endure presenty. Serving a bunch of non-essential salary collectors that are probably not grateful.
Peace out.

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
Watching a movie called Perfect Skin. It's run time us 1:42 yet it has made time stand still. It feels like I have been watching this for a week and there are still 22 minutes left.

• Funny
Reactions: dirtyninety

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
Lots of bad movies out there.....getting ready to watch "Serendipity" for like the 20th time. Good movie making. Good music. Good emotional description of the human condition with almost zero political undertones......When he opens that groom's gift.......man, does it get any better than that in movies???

Status
Not open for further replies.