Santa Clara graduate transfer Tahj Eaddy ISU in Top 5.

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
Last edited:

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
5th leading scorer on the 7th place WCC team. This one has Prohm written all over it.

And Hurley, Enfield, Pastner and Marshall? I don't know if he'll change the season for ISU but there are some solid programs/coaches that want him. (many more that didn't make the top 5.)

He did average 15 ppg 2 years ago, I haven't watch many Santa Clara games. Looks like he went from starter to backup role which seems concerning unless there was an injury.

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: SEIACyclone

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
And Hurley, Enfield, Pastner and Marshall? I don't know if he'll change the season for ISU but there are some solid programs/coaches that want him. (many more that didn't make the top 5.)

It's a odd top 5, kid had a good jr year but kind of fell off this season. On paper, nothing jumps out, he's 6'2, shot 33% from 3, seems a little Nixon-y.

cyclonepower

Oct 5, 2006
WDM
It's a odd top 5, kid had a good jr year but kind of fell off this season. On paper, nothing jumps out, he's 6'2, shot 33% from 3, seems a little Nixon-y.
Nixon looked to be a better scorer on as bad of a team in a worse conference maybe he’s a good defender?

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Only thing I like is that other decent schools want him.

Not everyone Prohm brings in is going to be a homerun. Some on here act like Prohm wakes up and decides to tank the program further.

Javinegli

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2013
Des Moines, IA
I think we are to the point right now where we just need to get more bodies in to fill out the roster. With Solo being the lone senior at this point, we need to get one maybe two grad transfers to balance out the classes.
This scholarship is essentially filling Grill's spot for this year, so how much are we really counting on for big minutes? This is very important in practice also. Remember when we had zero walk-ons and couldn't even practice 5 on 5?
We are going after some big fish also, but need backup plans. These 3-4 openings need to fill out the roster more than anything. Significant playing time is a bonus.

• Agree
Reactions: Psiclone

ILikeCy

Dec 16, 2008
Omaha
I think we are to the point right now where we just need to get more bodies in to fill out the roster. With Solo being the lone senior at this point, we need to get one maybe two grad transfers to balance out the classes.
This scholarship is essentially filling Grill's spot for this year, so how much are we really counting on for big minutes? This is very important in practice also. Remember when we had zero walk-ons and couldn't even practice 5 on 5?
We are going after some big fish also, but need backup plans. These 3-4 openings need to fill out the roster more than anything. Significant playing time is a bonus.
If you are just trying to get bodies to fill the roster, you can do that in May. There's no reason to already be taking a "roster filler" guy this early in the process.

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
If you are just trying to get bodies to fill the roster, you can do that in May. There's no reason to already be taking a "roster filler" guy this early in the process.
Yeah I'm seeing it the same way. Would much rather have the juco guard Keon Ellis, to fill a similar role. He at least has some size and length

• Agree
Reactions: ILikeCy

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Has a Nixon feel to him but his offer list is actually impressive so who knows. If he wants to come I'm sure you take him