MLB: ***Official 2019-20 Cubs Offseason***

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
Cubs on ESPN right now with Rizzo and Bryant mic ed up talking with ESPN announcers during game play. Pretty cool to watch in game talk and instant reactions

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
This has been awesome. I wish they could do regular seasons games like this but realize why they can't

Sure has, the stories have been great as well as the back and forth kidding around. Really neat getting an in game perspective of their thought processes. Rizzo taking through that at bat about his choking up on 2 strikes and says he expecting a fastball next because he hasnt seem one in the at bat yet then drives it to CF was neat to see unfold in real time too.

CycloneTJS

Jan 29, 2009
Cedar Rapids
I'm giving You Tube TV one more week to get this figured out before I switch. I'd prefer to stay with them simply due to ease, but with all the available streaming services and lack of contracts I'm gone if they can't get this figured out.

Me too - How do we get enough critical mass to try and influence YouTubeTV?!?

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
Some clips for those of you that haven't seen it yet

This one was probably the best of the game I thought, he went through his thought process on what pitch he was going to see and just hammered one when he got what he was looking for

laminak

Jun 13, 2010
Marion

Bran the Broken:
drnt6wuihzj41.jpg

(Taken from reddit.)

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
At least they weren't counting on Morrow to be a key piece of the bullpen this year. He pretty much was a hail mary minor league signing hoping that he miraculously stays healthy and can give them another useful arm in the pen but at this point I have serious doubts that he will ever pitch in a major league game again.

BigJCy

Apr 11, 2006
If you have Marquee Network and are now looking for something to watch/do here might be something for you coming up: