The Fran fade

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
I'll be in Ames in my season tickets. Not sure why I'm going but I'm going. I'll be at WVU too. You can have a mod check my IP address like they had to do when I was at the Oklahoma football game in Norman
Sitting in Hilton watching the Hawkeyes on your phone! LOL You can deny it but we all know it's true!

• Agree
Reactions: Legend Hawk

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
Sitting in Hilton watching the Hawkeyes on your phone! LOL You can deny it but we all know it's true!

I'm going to guess that an alleged inability to watch the Iowa game will not stop him from having a very strong opinion on the game.

mitchforcy

Dec 1, 2009
I'm going to guess that an alleged inability to watch the Iowa game will not stop him from having a very strong opinion on the game.
You can tell exactly how a game went by looking at the box score. Please find a new slant.

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
He had an off night. Only 20 and 9. The fact that Wieskamp couldn't throw a ball in the ocean right now was probably the more determining factor.

He didn't do **** down the stretch. Conner was just throwing up hopes and prayers.

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
He didn't do **** down the stretch. Conner was just throwing up hopes and prayers.
I just said he had a tough night. Conner played a pretty good game along with Kriener. Cold shooting down the stretch killed them. They competed hard. I don't feel bad about the effort.

• Agree
Reactions: iahawks