MLB: ***Official 2019-20 Cubs Offseason***

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

CycloneDaddy

Sep 24, 2006
Johnston
Still no Marquee Network on my DirecTV XTRA package.....
They really fumbled the roll out of this new channel. It is only Spring Training games so not a huge deal to me. I have checked with some of my Central Iowa buddies and know one is currently getting it with DTV.

Brentwood

Jun 25, 2008
Altoona
Did you guys check your sports package?

I have AT&T TV (formerly DirectvNow) and it popped up on schedule for me

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
You guys can’t get Marquee?

I have DTV Choice package and Marquee is currently replaying Cubs Mariners.
Channel 664

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
I’m a big Almora fan so it is nice to see him starting off well this Spring Training.

I've always liked Almora too because he just plays all out in CF and has made some amazing plays so I hope the light finally turns on and he starts hitting. That being said though until we see it consistently in regular season games this can be said about anyone hitting the cover off the ball in spring training reminds me of the scene in Major League 2:

Rube Baker : Wow, Willie's really got some power.
Lou Brown : Off a guy who'll be bagging groceries in a couple of weeks!

Speaking of Rube he had some of the funniest lines in that movie

• Funny
Reactions: VeloClone

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
I'm giving You Tube TV one more week to get this figured out before I switch. I'd prefer to stay with them simply due to ease, but with all the available streaming services and lack of contracts I'm gone if they can't get this figured out.