MLB: ***Official 2019-20 Cubs Offseason***

1UNI2ISU

Jan 30, 2013
Waterloo
So, that's why the girl from teh Braves got abruptly fired yesterday.

Going to miss Kelly, she was FANTASTIC at her job...

CycloneDaddy

Sep 24, 2006
Johnston
Anyone know what package I need on DTV to get the new Cubs network? Located in Des Moines but says I dont have access to it. Guess I will call customer service and talk to Rob in India.

BigJCy

Apr 11, 2006
Anyone know what package I need on DTV to get the new Cubs network? Located in Des Moines but says I dont have access to it. Guess I will call customer service and talk to Rob in India.
May already know this by now but appears you need to have the "Choice" package or higher to get it.

ISUTex

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 25, 2012
Rural U.S.A.

I have Choice on Direct TV and it's not working. Called Direct TV and the guy said that they are having "technical" difficulties with the channel.

ISUAlum2002

Apr 11, 2006
Toon Town, IA
I have Choice on Direct TV and it's not working. Called Direct TV and the guy said that they are having "technical" difficulties with the channel.

I have the XTRA package on Direct and the channel isn't working for me. I got into an online chat with one of their reps and they gave me their copy/paste answer of "it'll show up soon for you or you can reset your receiver and get it." Well, the receiver is recording shows almost non-stop, including one for my wife right now so...yeah...not going to reset it yet.

tman24

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 6, 2008
I have the XTRA package on Direct and the channel isn't working for me. I got into an online chat with one of their reps and they gave me their copy/paste answer of "it'll show up soon for you or you can reset your receiver and get it." Well, the receiver is recording shows almost non-stop, including one for my wife right now so...yeah...not going to reset it yet.

Its happening to everyone but according to Directv its all our receivers problem.

CycloneDaddy

Sep 24, 2006
Johnston
Its happening to everyone but according to Directv its all our receivers problem.
Yeah I have Ultimate and have reset my receiver and still a no go. Will wait till Monday to call so I increase my chances of not getting an offshore call center.

baller21

Mar 15, 2009
So I have YouTube tv. Am I not going to be able to watch any Cubs games?

Last edited:

Help Support Us

Become a patron