The Fran fade

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
I never said only. I was implying that you should put WAY more emphasis on NET over any other metric.

Let's make an example using your data on SOS: Net is 60%, Kenpom is 20% and Saragin is 20%. That would imply a SOS rating of 57.

*This isn't the actual percentages but you have to understand NET rules over all other rankings come selection Sunday. Right or wrong..

I'm fine with NET being used since Iowa has a lot of Quad 1 wins.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
....in the In-State Rivals forum dedicated to everything Hawkeye.
source.gif

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
....in the In-State Rivals forum dedicated to everything Hawkeye.

Hawkeye sites don't have the following the CF does. Lil' bro could't handle the posts over there without crying.Rob Howe is a tool on HN. Plus a lot of hawk fans can't type or comprehend things that well. Give me a thread on any Hawkeye site that has over 600 posts on it.

HawkFan1

Feb 2, 2019
Hawkeye sites don't have the following the CF does. Lil' bro could't handle the posts over there without crying.Rob Howe is a tool on HN. Plus a lot of hawk fans can't type or comprehend things that well. Give me a thread on any Hawkeye site that has over 600 posts on it.
This took me like :30 https://iowa.forums.rivals.com/threads/brody-grothus.72506/page-32#post-7082509

Usually message boards start new threads to talk about NEW things. This one just rattles the same sides over and over and over

• Agree
Reactions: breck53

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
This took me like :30 https://iowa.forums.rivals.com/threads/brody-grothus.72506/page-32#post-7082509

Usually message boards start new threads to talk about NEW things. This one just rattles the same sides over and over and over

LOL!! A wrestling thread of all things!! Goes to show more Iowa fans care about wrestling than football or basketball.

Sad part is you are part of these threads on CF so don’t ***** and moan about how these threads keep bringing up the same thing. Start a new thread on something then! But then again a lot of hawk trolls on here are not the sharpest tool in the shed to figure it out.

HawkFan1

Feb 2, 2019
LOL!! A wrestling thread of all things!! Goes to show more Iowa fans care about wrestling than football or basketball.

Sad part is you are part of these threads on CF so don’t ***** and moan about how these threads keep bringing up the same thing. Start a new thread on something then! But then again a lot of hawk trolls on here are not the sharpest tool in the shed to figure it out.
Sorry that my 2 posts/week average have been such a big part of these threads

• Funny
Reactions: Cat Stevens

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron