Bohannon out for year

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
Because he can hit shots under zero pressure, no one guarding him, and in a quiet arena? Most D1 players can look like all-stars in that situation.

Um, Jordan has 3 1/4 years of stats under his belt. Career 40% from 3 and 89% FT shooter. Currently 284 made 3 pointers and could possibly finish as the most prolific 3 point shooter in Iowa and Big10 history. Jordan only needs 56 3 pointers made to be #2 all time in the Big10 and 91 to become #1.

HawkJRP

Dec 27, 2019
Because he can hit shots under zero pressure, no one guarding him, and in a quiet arena? Most D1 players can look like all-stars in that situation.

Yeah, if there's one thing you can say about Bohannon is he hits shot under zero pressure.

• Disagree
Reactions: cycloner29

SpokaneCY

Apr 11, 2006
Spokane, WA
Yeah, if there's one thing you can say about Bohannon is he hits shot under zero pressure.

As a cyclone, I would kill to have a roster full of Bohannons. I would kill to have a roster full of defense, aggression, intensity and wins.

You suck because you're a hawk, but no cyclone can deny your team is right years ahead of ours and might even say your program is way ahead of ours as well.

But please don't forget that you suck because of a school or something.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
As a cyclone, I would kill to have a roster full of Bohannons. I would kill to have a roster full of defense, aggression, intensity and wins.

You suck because you're a hawk, but no cyclone can deny your team is right years ahead of ours and might even say your program is way ahead of ours as well.

In regards to your first paragraph........ So do you want Bohannans or defense? That is two totally different things.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019

WE WON 23 GAMES LAST YEAR.

And to say their program is way ahead of ours is absolutely ridiculous. Yes, Iowa is having a very solid year this year, but good lord get a grip. Having one better year does not equate to having an overall better program.

UNI1ISU2

Jun 7, 2019
WE WON 23 GAMES LAST YEAR.

And to say their program is way ahead of ours is absolutely ridiculous. Yes, Iowa is having a very solid year this year, but good lord get a grip. Having one better year does not equate to having an overall better program.
It’s going to be a lot more than one year. The 2 programs are going two different directions

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
It’s going to be a lot more than one year. The 2 programs are going two different directions
And that's based on one single year? And with Iowa State bringing in a top 25 recruiting class next year? I'm not saying Iowa State will be better than Iowa next year but holy cow people are blowing this season out of proportion.