Tough day for EIU hoops hopes

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
I'm sorry my friends 3 year old daughter got sick. Please forgive me

If that was a meaningful game you would have easily found someone else to go with you. First not going to the Big 12 tournament, now not going to AFH. I wonder what's next.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
If that was a meaningful game you would have easily found someone else to go with you. First not going to the Big 12 tournament, now not going to AFH. I wonder what's next.

Kind of hard to ask someone to take Monday afternoon and Tuesday morning off work to go to a game at 7am that Monday morning

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Kind of hard to ask someone to take Monday afternoon and Tuesday morning off work to go to a game at 7am that Monday morning

Maybe you could have picked up Kirk in your minivan when you made your loop? He probably had some time on his hands at this time of year.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Wait, is Twins Georges?

No, No, No. Wrong minivan. Remember the troll that thought that Twins would drive his minivan from Carroll every day to stalk the Ferentz house. Ticked off kirk because he kept getting the neighbors wound up when he bought some lemonade from that kids stand that Kirk's wife was trying to shut down.

The dude had a major conspiracy happening.

• Funny
Reactions: JP4CY

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Fixed it for Twins
You really don’t do this well. The stories of intramural success were half ass believable. You just really suck at this wo that crutch.

HawkJRP

Dec 27, 2019
You really don’t do this well. The stories of intramural success were half ass believable. You just really suck at this wo that crutch.

I haven't played intramurals for a long, long time..what are you talking about?

• Disagree
Reactions: jmb

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Not your best effort.

I'm serious. Earlier in the year he had some mild injury and Iowa fans were thinking he was done for the year and then he sprains his ankle and the hope was he would be back in time for the BTT and the fade had an excuse. Lol it's almost disrespectful to Frederick

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron