The Fran fade

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I'd definitely take Joe but the last half dozen games or so, Joe's outside shooting has been really bad.

Yeah I think right now it's Bolton and Garza as the top two players in the state with Haliburton out and Wieskamp playing terrible

• Disagree
Reactions: jmb

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Just because you weren’t tossed doesn’t mean your behavior was acceptable- especially in a visible position such as they are. Ask around about their reputation at AAU/IC West games- plenty of people know.
My son played against their youngest boy in baseball several times. She is a fuckking lunatic.

• Informative
Reactions: VeloClone

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
Lol 2ish seconds before I think.

In fairness to Garza, he didn't touch anyone with 2ish seconds left, but you are correct, they did call him for a foul because Oturu fell down. Basketball God's corrected that horrible call, with the missed FT after that bogus call. Refs really tried to hand the game to Minnesota, but Iowa fought through it and got the win anyway.

• Agree
Reactions: breck53

dexterhawk

Oct 17, 2013
Great gut check win. Had to go on radio silence today as I had to go up to Atlanta so just got done watching the game. LOVE this team!!!

Reactions: HawkJRP

dexterhawk

Oct 17, 2013
Remember Fran standing behind Patrick's team and he was chewing his ass about something. Almost normal for Fran to do anyway. I remember seeing the video of it. What an asshat!!
Great guy in my book. Hate all you want.