3 Free tickets against Texas

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
This is how far our program has come the last couple years. Giving tickets away.

calm down. Someone paid me $25 for a single corner row 14 balcony on Saturday.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Been a lot of free or less than $10 tix for conference games this season.

I didn't say the person was smart. But someone bought the ticket that I put up on the ticket exchange.

imaclone2

Jun 7, 2008
The tickets are still available. Send a PM if you're interested in them. Electronic transfer.

Macloney

Feb 28, 2014
Up Nort
Great it's been less than 2 hours and now we can't even give them away. Were going downhill FAST

Don't be such a dickhead, this guy is being nice and offering tickets to a fellow Cyclone fan for nothing. With his time included it's less than nothing.

God forbid somebody do something nice and I can't even imagine how bad it would be if someone who couldn't afford to go to a game got to take some kids or something. (I am not saying the individual who posted above couldn't afford it, it was just an example)

imaclone2

Jun 7, 2008
Don't be such a dickhead, this guy is being nice and offering tickets to a fellow Cyclone fan for nothing. With his time included it's less than nothing.

God forbid somebody do something nice and I can't even imagine how bad it would be if someone who couldn't afford to go to a game got to take some kids or something. (I am not saying the individual who posted above couldn't afford it, it was just an example)
Thank you. Health issues are involved. Don't want to hassle with getting something out of the tickets. Tough season as you know so upper level tickets won't bring much. Wanting someone to go to the game.

• Friendly
Reactions: Macloney and ZZZ

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron