*** Official IOWA STATE Vs Oklahoma Game(Day) Thread ***

MeowingCows

Jun 1, 2015
Iowa
Jesus ******* Christ this is pathetic. Finally have a good shooting day for most of the team, and it's completely thrown away by turning the ball over 20 times. It simply is not this hard to pass a damn ball.

• Agree
Reactions: CYDJ

tim_redd

Mar 29, 2006
Ankeny
No excuse for Lewis to not of been playing more with this roster this year but as good as he’s been on offense today he’s been that bad on defense. I will take take that trade off but it’s not like we are a tourney team if he’d been playing more.
Score 3 and give up 2, I think it could work...

• Funny
Reactions: Mississippi Clone1

MeowingCows

Jun 1, 2015
Iowa
At what point in your career do you learn how to dribble and pass? We are stunted just before that point.
These guy play basketball with each other literally every day, on top of playing nearly daily for their entire lives, yet they collectively can't dribble or pass a ball at a basic level to save their lives. I can't figure it out.

cyatheart

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2008
Prohms are just so weak defensively, his teams just don’t play hard defensively, ever. I mean wtf is going on here

CYDJ

Jan 12, 2013
Anyone who blames most of this crap on the coach are short sighted. Thr dribbling and passing errors are completely on the players. They have to come to high school ball without these kinds of mistakes.

KCyclone2010

May 19, 2017
So insanely terrible at basic simple on ball defense. Teams get to the rim with little to no resistance.

• Agree
Reactions: legi

WastedTalent

Oct 22, 2012
No excuse for Lewis to not of been playing more with this roster this year but as good as he’s been on offense today he’s been that bad on defense. I will take take that trade off but it’s not like we are a tourney team if he’d been playing more.
Right. Him playing or not playing has not had an effect on wins and losses.

It's funny, Lewis will score on offense, and everybody goes to their keyboards to say "see how good he is. Prohm is dumb for not playing him." I'm assuming they don't watch, or are too busy typing to watch him give up an easy drive and layup, then a backdoor cut on on the next possession.

• Agree
Reactions: legi and CyTwins

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron