Who Should we hire After Prohm if he left after this year or next?

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
I am not sure. But, without naming names, it sure appears there are 6-8 posters on here who know all the answers. Each might be available for less than $2million.
i'm available for 100k with a $100 CyCash sign on bonus.

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
iu

CloneFan4

Aug 5, 2010
West Des Moines
Nick Nurse, he’s already been here previously as an assistant for a day or two

Hahahaha this is a joke right?

Had Toronto gone on a post championship slump which lead to him getting fired, I’d see this as a viable option, however, the Raptors are solid again this year.

No Nick has earned himself a pretty long leash. He'd have at least another year to rebuild.

• Funny
Reactions: CyPunch

jcisuclones

Nov 23, 2011
Ames, IA
No Nick has earned himself a pretty long leash. He'd have at least another year to rebuild.
I definitely agree, but you never know in that league however. We’ve seen successful coaches fired for less. Dwane Casey, the coach before Nick, was because he couldn’t get though Lebron in the playoffs, despite winning a coach of the year award.

CyBlock

Oct 1, 2019
I love the idea of Kelvin Sampson. I think he would kill it here. Would he leave Houston for us and could we pay more than Houston? Those are 2 big questions.

Love Sampson! What's he's done with Houston; his Big XII experience; able to recruit pure athletes; running an up-tempo game; very defensive minded; and it would be an obvious promotion to him. Just take his cell phone away so he doesn't elicit any more illegal calls to recruits, and he would be a fantastic hire!

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
This is f’n old. You want a new coach so bad, put up SUBSTANTIAL money, or zip it. He will succeed or fail on his own merit. And he is not a OVERALL failure to date. See how the team moves into next year. Graduations, advancement (Pro) or transfers.
God forbid Campbell has a few down years, fan will bulldoze the stadium or at least the Portajohns.

I'm using this line with my wife sometime.

"You forgot to pick up the kids!"

"I may have failed, but keep in mind I am not an overall failure to date."

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron