Tough day for EIU hoops hopes

brokenloginagain

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 25, 2006
when you have a 6000+ post thread making fun of a rival......this is what you get.

clone4good

Oct 27, 2009
Looks like I was right all along. I’m setting the over/under at 14 wins all season. This teams baaaaaddddd.

Gitwitit

Dec 31, 2008
You are getting destroyed by your own argument. Call it a day. Come back better tomorrow.

Let me get this straight:
1-moss got opportunity to go play for a blue blood, after three years of ball in the big 10? they have video machines that can record games and replay at a later date...even in Kansas.
2-moss is playing for a pretty solid coach that has more players in the association in the last several years than Fran and maggie hve in their entire careers.
3-this mr basketball kid wasn’t offered by Kentucky. Coach is ******* legendary, he trips over nba players while on the sideline of a game.
4-kid doesn’t have a ton of offers but psu, Hoosiers, and Iowa offers.
5-somehow one of the most successful college coaches of all time just missed huge on this mr basketball? Fran stole the Murray twins from western Illinois; stealing mr Kentucky from Kentucky is a coup! Body of work contract extension.
6-you have not seen the kid 2o games and you hve him better than moss.
7-you have read somewhere a few fans wonder why this kid didn’t get offered?

Do you also hve a magical lamp that you rub and a genie comes out and grants u wishes? ps it might not be a lamp your rubbing that is giving you this many wet dreams.
@jmb … Haha. Nice take here. Last week Bill Self was mic'd up for a game and was heard calling out Moss. Self was talking to the team during the media timeout and told the team "they need to get their noses dirty". Then he looks at Moss and says "I mean, I haven't seen you get your nose dirty all year". I'll take Fredrick all day every day over Moss.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
@jmb … Haha. Nice take here. Last week Bill Self was mic'd up for a game and was heard calling out Moss. Self was talking to the team during the media timeout and told the team "they need to get their noses dirty". Then he looks at Moss and says "I mean, I haven't seen you get your nose dirty all year". I'll take Fredrick all day every day over Moss.
Cool story. Zero chance Kentucky wanted him. Zero. None.

HawkJRP

Dec 27, 2019
Cool story. Zero chance Kentucky wanted him. Zero. None.

giphy.gif

Reactions: Gitwitit

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
I am glad Kentucky didn’t want him. He makes Iowa a much better team.
He would not make Kentucky better. See how this works? He is a great story story. It is almost as good as you guys just missing on the ullis kid.

Jan 28, 2020
He would not make Kentucky better. See how this works? He is a great story story. It is almost as good as you guys just missing on the ullis kid.

I don’t care if he would make Kentucky better or not since I am not a Kentucky fan. Iowa is better with him and that I do care about.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
I don’t care if he would make Kentucky better or not since I am not a Kentucky fan. Iowa is better with him and that I do care about.
I don’t care at all. But you guys keep on telling us we should. I enjoy laughing at the “we stole one from Kentucky” crowd. I know it makes you feel better but if cal had wanted him he would have him on his team. Again, it is a win for Iowa and for the kid. Kentucky gives zero ***** about it.

Gitwitit

Dec 31, 2008
Defensive rating and defensive win shares. Literally there is nothing that says Connor is better than Moss defensively except your flawed opinion because daddy's boy "plays more at the end"
Here's another good take. Connor rates equal to Moss defensively now and better offensively. There's some good stuff from JMB and CyTwins. They are both wrong....a lot

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron