What has happened to ISU basketball

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
Wisconsin's players don't look like a bunch of goons.

And last I checked they don't have anyone on their team that looks like they're constantly looking to pick a fight (and actually are) like mini Fran.

They have a guy that is a habitual **** puncher though.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Wisconsin's players don't look like a bunch of goons.

And last I checked they don't have anyone on their team that looks like they're constantly looking to pick a fight (and actually are) like mini Fran.
Brad Davison begs to differ.
davison-green-bay.jpg

But he's not a bad-looking guy.

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018
What “one and done” kids have we gotten? Did anyone think that THT was a one and done when we signed him? How do you know who to stay away from and who to go for? Maybe we should have recruits sign a Pledge! Right? Like a 4 year pledge. That’ll keep em in the fold.

GOD ******* DAMMIT.

Go back and look, there was a lot of people saying the Horton could be a one and done type player, unluckily for ISU that's the way it turned out. Wiggin's looked after his freshman year and then came back, was hurt, then left. He was the one that should have returned this season.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
No, they just have a guy that likes to nut punch people. (Insert Reggie Evans gif as your retort below).

Did he nut punch or grab? Not OK either way but looked like a grab/wrap of the thigh. Not his first time...UW is a mess. King is transferring.

Connor should have gotten T'd up for starting **** the other night as well. Dirty player.

Cyfern

Sep 26, 2019
I’m not trying to troll or be a jerk in any way but what’s happened? You guys seemed like National title contenders only 5 years ago. I know a lot of you guys on this board like to blame Prohm but are there any other factors
Anbody ever noticed how mean-spirited this site is? All anybody has to do is ask a simple, honest question and gets destroyed as "troll", "stupid", "boomer", etc., etc. It's not becoming for CF or ISU and shows a real problem with inferiority. If you don't believe me read through this thread...or nearly all others. It's unfortunate.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Anbody ever noticed how mean-spirited this site is? All anybody has to do is ask a simple, honest question and gets destroyed as "troll", "stupid", "boomer", etc., etc. It's not becoming for CF or ISU and shows a real problem with inferiority. If you don't believe me read through this thread...or nearly all others. It's unfortunate.

Go away, stupid boomer troll.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
You are pretty gullible if you think that was a simple honest question. And it only took about one more post for the guy to show his true colors.