Is this the start of the zombie apocalypse?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LivntheCyLife

Nov 25, 2006
St. Louis, MO
Viral pneumonia (like what this coronavirus can cause) is a lot scarier then bacterial pneumonia. If you have a bad case of bacterial pneumonia they throw you on some antibiotics and you start feeling better very quickly. With viral pneumonia, the best they can do is to put you on breathing machines and hope your body can fight it off.

No doubt, there's a reason this is news worthy. Even healthy people likely have significant risk, I'm just guessing it will be more similar to the risk of our typical viral pneumonias than something much worse. And I'm just speculating, even the experts likely don't have enough info to make very good predictions right now.

dosry5

Nov 28, 2006
Johnston
Tens upon tens upon tens of millions of people with bad hygeine, bad sanitary conditions, crammed together overseas during the war, being exposed to a bug when they themselves are weak, stressed and at risk for infection... No modern medicine, limited vaccines, lack of knowledge of virus transmission, lack of global communication, first time for global travel for most of the world - I'll roll the bones with my Campbell's Soup strategy.

You don't want to be the first one to panic. But you NEVER want to be the last one to panic.
If you just spray some Windex on your arm you’ll be okay

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton
I played Pandemic this weekend, lost the first but won the second. I blame the L on having 5 people for a 4 player game.

ArgentCy

Jan 13, 2010
So has anyone figured out what lab is the real life Umbrella Corp yet?

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
giphy.gif

Look at us yucking it up thinking it was no big deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.