The Insider Information Weekly Mailbag - Questions Submission

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
An older man, who passed away a year or so ago, was having coffee at a local caseys so I stopped and chatted with him for a couple minutes. Out of the blue he decides to say that he had had sex with 15 different kinds of livestock. I was confused and decided that was more than I cared to know so I said goodbye and walked out. What were the 15 types of livestock you think?

• Funny
Reactions: jcyclonee and GTO

cmjh10

Dec 5, 2012
Buffalo Center
An older man, who passed away a year or so ago, was having coffee at a local caseys so I stopped and chatted with him for a couple minutes. Out of the blue he decides to say that he had had sex with 15 different kinds of livestock. I was confused and decided that was more than I cared to know so I said goodbye and walked out. What were the 15 types of livestock you think?

Was he a hawk fan? Thats what they call partners in Iowa City.

• Funny
Reactions: GTO and jcyclonee

cyclones500

Jan 29, 2010
Michigan
basslakebeacon.com

Was he pasty, skinny and geeky-looking?

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Was he a hawk fan? Thats what they call partners in Iowa City.

HaHa, thinking of that. He was an Iowa state fan (due to his son being one) but was recruited at Iowa for wrestling. Went there for a semester or less and left when the opportunity to come home and farm opened up.

Maybe he was excited to farm because of the livestock.

• Funny
Reactions: VeloClone

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
$1,000,000 if you win.

Who would you put on your CF pickup basketball team starting 5? (Including yourself). And why would I not be on it?

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Are there 15 different kinds of livestock?

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
That's a deal breaker right there!

Side note, I have some ideas for who I'd pick, but for some reason I was thinking this was the RTT thread (followed the notification without looking at the thread title). So I'll let the official mailbag peeps answer the question. :D

Which made me think of another question, a multipart one:
Have you ever miss-dialed and carried on a conversation with the person on the other end without realizing you miss-dialed? What is the most embarrassing call like that you have had?

Reactions: VeloClone

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
That's a deal breaker right there!

Side note, I have some ideas for who I'd pick, but for some reason I was thinking this was the RTT thread (followed the notification without looking at the thread title). So I'll let the official mailbag peeps answer the question. :D

Which made me think of another question, a multipart one:
Have you ever miss-dialed and carried on a conversation with the person on the other end without realizing you miss-dialed? What is the most embarrassing call like that you have had?

You got mad BB skillz though KC. You can climb the backboard pole and take alley oops. Also, nobody will drive on you with a handful of poo that you will be wielding.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Can you answer my questions in the other mailbag? Chris asked first and it would be good for comparison to see who gives the better advice.

Reactions: GTO

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
i want to know if @Cyched learnt his lesson about stupid questions last week?

kj45lmdwzuf21.jpg