Graham Couch: Iowa Basketball is a mid-major roster

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Garza changes uniforms and the conversation is vastly different. No reasonable basketball fan can disagree with how impressive he has been so far this season. I have been an ISU ticket holder since the last 70's and I can say that........because I can see his effort and his results. The uniform does not change that.

He's terrific the first 30 min of games. I don't think anyone is arguing that

• Creative
Reactions: Lafaester54

KLP630

Sep 6, 2013
He's terrific the first 30 min of games. I don't think anyone is arguing that
But you just go full on ridiculous in every thread regarding Iowa. I dislike Iowa tremendously and hope they lose every game, however I can be objective. It is just silly to go overboard with every post. I am finished, and regret even going down this rabbit hole.

• Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: Rural and breck53

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
But you just go full on ridiculous in every thread regarding Iowa. I dislike Iowa tremendously and hope they lose every game, however I can be objective. It is just silly to go overboard with every post. I am finished, and regret even going down this rabbit hole.

I don't get how calling Garza terrific the first 30 min of games is ridiculous but OK

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
I saw that Lewis finally saw some significant playing time and delivered. I think he could be your second best player by the end of the year.

• Funny
Reactions: CyTwins

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
  • Funny
Reactions: CyTwins

dexterhawk

Oct 17, 2013
I don't get how calling Garza terrific the first 30 min of games is ridiculous but OK
giphy.gif

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018

this is a pretty dumb take.

So did cytwins brain just break or something?

Twins troll on Garza is so bad that Clone fans are calling him out.

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
Kind of sad to watch him spiral down the crapper like this.....used to be fun going back and forth with him. Now it feels like kicking a dog that’s about to be put down.

When the decline comes it is typically both swift and ugly. That for sure describes Twins last few months.

• Agree
Reactions: breck53