Is this the start of the zombie apocalypse?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dopey

Nov 2, 2009
There's a Netflix "Explained" episode on this.

"Pandemic" I think it's called. I believe it talks about SARS.

Pretty crazy and scary how it spreads. Just a matter of time before one takes out a significant number of people it seems.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Did they catch it at the airport when screening incoming passengers?
No, the guy did go right in to get checked out when he started getting symptoms because he had been in that area of China for some time. They were praising him for doing all the right things. They don't think this strain is transmitted by casual contact so they aren't terribly worried...yet.

• Informative
Reactions: NWICY

salennon07

Aug 4, 2016
Is anyone else thinking this is a lot worse than they're letting out? I don't have much faith at all in china's figures they have let out. I'm surprised there's not more activity on this thread

SpokaneCY

Apr 11, 2006
Spokane, WA
Is anyone else thinking this is a lot worse than they're letting out? I don't have much faith at all in china's figures they have let out. I'm surprised there's not more activity on this thread

I'm still waiting to get any of the other "end of the world" flus they hype every other year.

Reactions: salennon07

dosry5

Nov 28, 2006
Johnston
There would be but they all have a bad virus right now and can’t type

• Funny
Reactions: salennon07

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012

I believe everything I see on TV.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
You guys are all gonna die. Pretty sure I am immune.

You guys got any nice stuff I can come and get? Gotta tell ya, I am going to be picky about the stuff since my place is already a little cluttered.

twojman

Jun 1, 2006
Clive

Yeah, my thought is that whatever China says we should triple or quadruple.

dosry5

Nov 28, 2006
Johnston
You guys are all gonna die. Pretty sure I am immune.

You guys got any nice stuff I can come and get? Gotta tell ya, I am going to be picky about the stuff since my place is already a little cluttered.
I got something for you.....deez nuts!

salennon07

Aug 4, 2016

Pretty chilling video.. I just can't fathom a city of 11M being on lockdown if the numbers that were being reported were factual.

ISUTex

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 25, 2012
Rural U.S.A.
just watched some videos of people flat out collapsing and dying in the streets. Starting to think this is worse than they are saying. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.