Iowa Football Recruiting

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
I'm not revealing my sources but Bowie will be a Hawk and Fidone will not be a Hawk

So 247 put out a Crystal ball for Bowie to Iowa yesterday. Then Blair on the Rivals site confirmed it will probably happen sooner rather than later yesterday as well. Yet you are gonna act like you have some source that told you? LOL man, you are really pathetic.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
So 247 put out a Crystal ball for Bowie to Iowa yesterday. Then Blair on the Rivals site confirmed it will probably happen sooner rather than later yesterday as well. Yet you are gonna act like you have some source that told you? LOL man, you are really pathetic.

I mean I've known Bowie was going to be a Hawkeye for a long time now. Blair is clueless so lol if you think I'd use him as a source

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Is there a more beloved NFLer out there than The People's Tight End?

And one of the coolest things I've seen is the Payton patch. That's an incredible honor and seeing a guy like Drew Brees have it on his jersey is really goosebumb worthy.
I'm sure George will have a great opportunity to get that patch.
One of the most honorable awards in sports.

• Agree
Reactions: dexterhawk

Lemmiwinks

Aug 31, 2018
Ankeny
Ok, maybe they did, I don't remember that. I know Iowa got Wirfs and Kallenburger early in that class, and didn't take another Oline.
LOL, Twins got you.

Iowa didn't offer Newell. They probably should have as kid will be a pretty solid player this year I think, but they didn't offer him.

Those that say Iowa offered him:
24/7
Twins

Those that say Iowa didn't offer him:
Rivals
ESPN
Newell himself
Iowa State

Feel free to trust whoever you want there.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
LOL, Twins got you.

Iowa didn't offer Newell. They probably should have as kid will be a pretty solid player this year I think, but they didn't offer him.

Those that say Iowa offered him:
24/7
Twins

Those that say Iowa didn't offer him:
Rivals
ESPN
Newel himself
Iowa State

Feel free to trust whoever you want there.

Wait Iowa State and Newell said Iowa didn't offer?