Graham Couch: Iowa Basketball is a mid-major roster

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018
Iowa is a good team, they have Garza in the middle, and he can score and rebound. They have enough 3 point shooters that force you to cover them on the outside, so you can just not pack it in to stop Garza, and they are also getting enough from the other players. Last night Kriener had what 13 points. Not bad for a secondary player. Plus a little home cooking never hurt, Iowa 27/30 from the FTL, Michigan 4/5. Garza was banging the big guys from Michigan just as much as they were him.

But we all know that Fran is a first part of the season coach, and when they get to the Big 10 tournament and the NCAA, they will crash like they always do. That is Frans MO, when the pressure is on, Iowa will fold down the stretch.

• Funny
Reactions: breck53

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Us ISU fans just need to shut the F up this year. Iowa is so much better than us it's not even funny. Just admit it and move on.

Right now, we just need to be concerned with our own program and how we're going to get this s**t show turned around.... and forget about Iowa.

I've already checked out of this year's college basketball season. I had no idea Iowa even played last night, and don't even know who ISU has coming up on their schedule.... it just doesn't matter.

ISU needs to get an infusion of talent and some better coaching ASAP because the future doesn't look bright right now.

Tornado man

Sep 16, 2007
Ames, IA
Just so jealous of Iowa and how hard and together they play.
And Michigan misses Beilein and perhaps even more Yaklich. Nowhere near the intensity of what they've been the last few years.

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
That was a very entertaining game with multiple twists and turns. Fredrick, Kriener and Mccaffery came up big last night. Another nice resume building win over a top 20 team.

• Agree
Reactions: breck53

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
That was a very entertaining game with multiple twists and turns. Fredrick, Kriener and Mccaffery came up big last night. Another nice resume building win over a top 20 team.

Sounds like it was pretty entertaining if you like watching FT's, that's for sure.

• Agree
Reactions: CyTwins

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
Us ISU fans just need to shut the F up this year. Iowa is so much better than us it's not even funny. Just admit it and move on.

Right now, we just need to be concerned with our own program and how we're going to get this s**t show turned around.... and forget about Iowa.

I've already checked out of this year's college basketball season. I had no idea Iowa even played last night, and don't even know who ISU has coming up on their schedule.... it just doesn't matter.

ISU needs to get an infusion of talent and some better coaching ASAP because the future doesn't look bright right now.

.....Ahem

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron