*** Official #14 Notre Dame VS IOWA STATE Camping World Bowl Game(Day) Thread ***

AlaCyclone

Jun 14, 2007
Now they are because this team has quit. Those two turnovers killed this game right out of the gate. We moved the ball on them and stopped them right away but just shot ourselves in the foot. Notre Dame is better for sure, but this is not like if we were playing Ohio State or Clemson this year. They are just confident and rolling now.
Didn't say they are Ohio State or Clemson good. However, they are definitely bigger, faster and a notch above ISU. ND also had something to do with the turnovers, specifically the strip. They (ND) have played well, especially getting the ball to Claypool in big situations. No excuses from me. Cyclones had a great opportunity but are just not up for the task today.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Bad season. It’s not all on the OC. This team has no fight. They don’t have spirit. They need a leader with a little swagger.

The false start on the 3 yd line was on Manning too I'm afraid. Why were we running down the field and trying to go jet tempo on that play? That's what caused it. Just trying to be cute for no reason once again.

Reactions: Doc

motorcy90

Aug 12, 2018
Iowa
wow even the commentators agreed that should be a catch surprise the refs keep it incomplete....

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Campbell has had 4 years. Still no special teams, no OL, and bad play calling. He is either stubborn or stupid. His good points are recruiting and DC.

so what’s the solution. It sure seems like you think we should move on from him.

cyclones12321

Feb 21, 2009
Newton Ia
This made me chuckle. Dude...they are LOTS better. Better get your eyes checked.
Disagree. Mistakes early changed this whole game. Take away those two ****** fumbles and this game is completely different. Momentum was killed by first two opportunities on offense/special teams. Not one to call out officiating but hasn’t really gone our way either