50 tweets from NBA fans in awe of Matt Thomas

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
I remember it being worse... What a drama queen. :D

When people post stuff like that I'm always curious how bad it was. I've went back to read encounters I've had with posters. It's never as bad as I thought it was. Credit to you saying he'd be in the NBA. I hoped Matt would, but didn't think he'd get there.

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis
When people post stuff like that I'm always curious how bad it was. I've went back to read encounters I've had with posters. It's never as bad as I thought it was. Credit to you saying he'd be in the NBA. I hoped Matt would, but didn't think he'd get there.
When he made the move to go to Valencia, I thought he had made up in his mind that he could make a living and do everything he wanted with basketball playing at that level. Props to him for taking the leap to the NBA when it presented itself, and even more props for proving he deserved the shot. It's pretty amazing that, when you hear about players going overseas, you rarely hear the successes of building up your resume and then being brought back to the NBA. We've had 2 players do it in the past 3 years. Really cool to see.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
He looks like he belongs on an NBA court and is comfortable with that kind of spacing.

Great story.

• Agree
Reactions: IASTATE07

Cyientist

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 18, 2013
Ankeny
Happy for Matt. He came in knowing that it is his job to make shots, and he hasn't been shy. It's great to see that his teammates are looking for him too.

Hopefully he has shown enough to stay in rotation once they are back to full health.

ISUMojoMan

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 2, 2010
Hoping Matt Thomas gets back in the next week or so, it would be nice to see him play in Minnesota.