Iowa Basketball's Super Bowl

Gitwitit

Dec 31, 2008
If you think Uthoff was or is better than Niang you're dumber than I thought
So advanced stats arent reliable? Because you have referenced them 3,797 times in 12 months. When they fit your narrative they are useful. When they don't fit your narrative they are unreliable? I just quoted exactly what their advanced stats were for their senior years.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
By "your" advanced stats that you use all the time, he is. Cant have it both ways.

I don't have any advanced stats. Niang scored more points in his career than any Hawkeye ever. If you want to go down the PER route feel free to admit George Conditt is better than any player on Iowa's roster this year though

Gitwitit

Dec 31, 2008
I don't have any advanced stats. Niang scored more points in his career than any Hawkeye ever. If you want to go down the PER route feel free to admit George Conditt is better than any player on Iowa's roster this year though
He also had more turnovers and fouls.

Gitwitit

Dec 31, 2008
Link to Niang having more turnovers and fouls than any Hawkeye player ever? No way that's true
He averaged more than 3 turnovers and 3 fouls for his career and played more games. You do the math. I dont think any Iowa player averaged near either of those stats for 4 full seasons

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
He averaged more than 3 turnovers and 3 fouls for his career and played more games. You do the math. I dont think any Iowa player averaged near either of those stats for 4 full seasons

Niang averaged 2.3 turnovers per game in his career

sadam

Jan 8, 2014

In regards to fouls, maybe because Iowa doesn’t play D?

Gitwitit

Dec 31, 2008
Can I just assume that if Garza scores 30 pts tomorrow night, that's the game plan for ISU? let him get his 30 at 50%+ from the field so you can stay home on shooters?

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Can I just assume that if Garza scores 30 pts tomorrow night, that's the game plan for ISU? let him get his 30 at 50%+ from the field so you can stay home on shooters?

It's your programs Super Bowl according to Jordan Bohannon so I'm not going to take much away from it knowing that

Gitwitit

Dec 31, 2008
His turnover percentage for his career and senior year is lower than Nunge, Fredrick, Kriener, Evelyn, etc
Apples and oranges. Niang thought he was a pg, none of the guys mentioned are expected to handle the ball

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Apples and oranges. Niang thought he was a pg, none of the guys mentioned are expected to handle the ball

Fredrick, Evelyn and Toussaint aren't expected to handle the ball? Hell even Bohannon has a much higher turnover percentage in his career!

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron