Iowa Basketball's Super Bowl

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
sigh....fixed again. Don't we have enough fake news nowadays?

"I think it's definitely something fans make bigger than it is. Going into it it's really going to be another basketball game." - Tyrese Haliburton

"It's our Super Bowl." - Jordan Bohannon

dexterhawk

Oct 17, 2013
"I think it's definitely something fans make bigger than it is. Going into it it's really going to be another basketball game." - Tyrese Haliburton

"“It’s their Super Bowl, it’s our Super Bowl.”" - Jordan Bohannon

Gitwitit

Dec 31, 2008
None of the current subject matter in this cluster is helping you. But I don’t care about that. It’s just that you are really ******* stupid.
You give yourself a negative identity and you revel in it. You are critical of everything posted...you are the very definition of miserable. I hope you are able to turn off your online persona in real life.

• Disagree
Reactions: Cytown12

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
“It’s their Super Bowl, it’s our Super Bowl.”
That's the quote, but he doesn't speak as a representative of Iowa State. As a representative of Iowa, he is stating the Super Bowl as a fact. Stating that it is for Iowa State, is an assumption. Do you know what happens when you assume?

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
You give yourself a negative identity and you revel in it. You are critical of everything posted...you are the very definition of miserable. I hope you are able to turn off your online persona in real life.

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
It's taken from stat sheet. Technical fouls are part of the criteria. Did Niang get T'd up twice for grabbing a guys junk and hitting someone in the groin? He's on the ISU Mt Rushmore of basketball and that's as cheap as it gets. Worry about Pemsl shoving somebody though.
The biggest difference between Pemsl and Niang is this:

One is a basketball player
One is Cordell Pemsl

dexterhawk

Oct 17, 2013
That's the quote, but he doesn't speak as a representative of Iowa State. As a representative of Iowa, he is stating the Super Bowl as a fact. Stating that it is for Iowa State, is an assumption. Do you know what happens when you assume?
After getting assaulted by Prohm and seeing him lose his mind up close...it's the only reasonable assumption he could make.

• Dislike
Reactions: Cytown12

KKramer

Sep 25, 2017
What would be the current membership in the MBB Hall of Douche's?

Kingsbury
McCabe
ConMac
Pemsl
Horner
Zach McCabe told his own fan base to suck a fat one, but I guess that doesn't mean he's not a douche.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017

its cute you had someone write this for you, but it doesn’t change the one simple fact being discussed, which is you’re ******* stupid

• Creative
Reactions: Gitwitit

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
After getting assaulted by Prohm and seeing him lose his mind up close...it's the only reasonable assumption he could make.

• Funny
Reactions: CycloneVet

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
Zach McCabe told his own fan base to suck a fat one, but I guess that doesn't mean he's not a douche.

Good point, I mean in the end he is kind of a Cynation hero. He is probably the number one rival to Georges trolling of the hok fan base. Ironic.

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
I agree. Just pointing out the hypocrisy of calling a player on another team dirty, especially for a shove.
So shoving isn't dirty then? Pemsl is Fran's henchman. He doesn't actually play basketball, he just mucks things up. No room for that in college basketball or anything basketball. Pemsl can take his thug tactics to the WWE ring for all I care, but I would be more than thrilled if the bus leaves Iowa City without him tomorrow.

Pemsl brings zero to the table for Fran's program aside from the barbaric behavior. If Fran didn't feel the need to go 10-11 deep, Pemsl would waste away on the bench. But since he has to allocate him 10 min/game, why not go in there and do some "shoving"